Pcso Coming To Check Dog Tomorrow.

The PCSO have no rights to come into your house, no power of entry at all. The Police themselves wouldn't have a power of entry either. All dog bite incidents have to be checked now as the law has recently changed. The dog will not get put down even if it had bit the other dogs owner, unless of course it has done this before. If the man says he was bit and you say no he wasn't , without more proof then it aint going nowhere !! The Police do however have to check that the dog is not a banned breed and if you wont allow them to check, then that's when things will change.

Beg to differ, Robbie.

The police have extensive powers to enter premises without a warrant. When they say "Can we come in ?", its a rhetorical question, mate !

Im fully aware the Police powers of entry as I am a Police officer. :) But a nice one !
Thank f*ck! As it was your advice I was following! Don't want to hide the dog for the rest of me life!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a PCSO can only ask you for your name and address and have no powers of arrest or anything really ... When they turn up I would ask them what vetiranary qualifications they have especially in canine d

That's good then. They will have read how he two dogs were off the lead and how the cocker ran over and was the aggressor and unfortunately came second place. They will also read how the OP was very

Has she got pedigree papers at all? If so get em out if your wife is going to play ball, if not if she (the dog lol!) is a pure breed or looks like one can you borrow some papers? I don't hold with

Yeah 6 weeks. That's why I couldn't understand why it's suddenly come up?

I had given my wife the money to pay the bill but turns out she hadn't....

As the guy thought the bill wasn't going to be paid, looks like he's contacted the police and said the dog bit him.

The officer comes on duty at nine so i'll just phone and sort it out.

I'm not spending my life needlessly hiding my dog or jumping every time the door gets knocked.

I would be more concerned about where my £200 went .......

• Like 2