Pcso Coming To Check Dog Tomorrow.

you could give it all the billy big bollocks as suggested by some, on the other hand you could just be out, bullshit emergency cropped up and play it along from there atb

they got nothing better to do than come back when you're in dont forget these pcso are trying to make a full time job out off it so there keen as mustard if you had anything to worry about there wouldn't be a pcso knockin it would be dog section
  • Like 2

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a PCSO can only ask you for your name and address and have no powers of arrest or anything really ... When they turn up I would ask them what vetiranary qualifications they have especially in canine d

That's good then. They will have read how he two dogs were off the lead and how the cocker ran over and was the aggressor and unfortunately came second place. They will also read how the OP was very

Has she got pedigree papers at all? If so get em out if your wife is going to play ball, if not if she (the dog lol!) is a pure breed or looks like one can you borrow some papers? I don't hold with

Apparently it was a private number that phoned her so she can't phone back to cancel and tell her that we're too busy to meet her tomorrow and unfortunately when she gets here we won't be in.

Donna, she's a bullmastiff cross bull lurcher so no papers.

• Like 1

Right ok, how about this avenue...

Out of control

Your dog is considered dangerously out of control if it:

• injures someone
  • makes someone worried that it might injure them

A court could also decide that your dog is dangerously out of control if either of the following apply:

• it attacks someone’s animal
  • the owner of an animal thinks they could be injured if they tried to stop your dog attacking their animal

3rd bullet point down.

The spaniel came barking and running towards your dogs right?

Then that dog was the one causing the problem, and under the current law the one in the wrong.

Did you say the mastiff has cuts on it's muzzle? Were they caused by the spaniel?

Was your wife concerned that she could have been injured?

I *think* and it would be worth checking that injuries caused by separating his dog when fighting are his problem. This bloke so called got bit when trying to regain control of his dog which had attacked another dog.

More hard cheese for him.

I would be having a word with a solicitor I think at this point.

Apparently this is the criteria that the police use when ID'ing a pit bull type. If the link doesn't work, let me know and I'll email it to you (and anyone else who wants a copy)

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/175302/response/434272/attach/html/4/Pit%20Bull%20Gazette%20Vol%201%20Issue%203%201977.pdf.html

• Like 4

I would not have agreed to pay no vet bill with both of the dogs running free. If the other dog was on a lead it would have been different as yours would have been seen to be running around out of control,and I would not have swapped contact details,well maybe took there details so you could ring them.Sounds to me the other dogs owner is at it and looking for a bit compo.

edit to say tell them next time they ring that you are not paying the vet bill as both dogs were were running loose and his dog caused the incident .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 2

f***ing hell dogs had an accident and even with being offered to have the vet bill paid the c**t calls the old bill. Ive had my dogs in the past attacked countless times never even once asked for a vet bill either. Whats your dog like with people? the scab on its nose could it not be from this dog which attacked your one first ;) ? I would get another brindle dog in that looks f**k all like any pitbull type. If you do keep the dog there make sure you dont loose your temper. Have your missus there adding abit of woman charm and have her reffer to the dog as her baby ect. Got a photo of the dog mate?

The PCSO have no rights to come into your house, no power of entry at all. The Police themselves wouldn't have a power of entry either. All dog bite incidents have to be checked now as the law has recently changed. The dog will not get put down even if it had bit the other dogs owner, unless of course it has done this before. If the man says he was bit and you say no he wasn't , without more proof then it aint going nowhere !! The Police do however have to check that the dog is not a banned breed and if you wont allow them to check, then that's when things will change.

Edited by Robbie uk

The PCSO have no rights to come into your house, no power of entry at all. The Police themselves wouldn't have a power of entry either. All dog bite incidents have to be checked now as the law has recently changed. The dog will not get put down even if it had bit the other dogs owner, unless of course it has done this before. If the man says he was bit and you say no he wasn't , without more proof then it aint going nowhere !! The Police do however have to check that the dog is not a banned breed and if you wont allow them to check, then that's when things will change.

Beg to differ, Robbie.

The police have extensive powers to enter premises without a warrant. When they say "Can we come in ?", its a rhetorical question, mate !

• Like 1

Lifted from the Citizens Advice Bureau website;

Police can only enter premises without a warrant if a serious or dangerous incident has taken place.

Situations in which the police can enter premises without a warrant include when they want to:

deal with a breach of the peace or prevent it

enforce an arrest warrant

arrest a person in connection with certain offences

recapture someone who has escaped from custody

save life or prevent serious damage to property.

The problem is that it the police officer can make these rules fit the situation and gain access. Best not be around and have the dog disappear for a while until you can find out for certain what you and the dog are being accused of, its a lot harder to argue your case if the dogs been seized.

My wife will try and get some contact details for this PCSO when they phone tomorrow and I'll have a chat.

Were off to the Lake district on Monday for a just over a week and the mother in law is house sitting the other pets (Tess with us), then back for a few days then off to Leicester for the fishing comp, then back for a few days then off to the Forest of Dean for another 5-6 days so will be really busy through August.

If they want photos I'll tell them I can email them through for them. I'll get them of her in her best greyhoundy pose and not some dodgey close up that looks like the typical bull breed.

• Like 1

What you have here is a greedy b*****d hoping for a claim. Tell them all now to f**k off. Change your story and say there dog went for yours and your dog fought back. Silly c**t put his hand in, canny say who bit him.

Tell him he can sing for his vets bill too.......hate greedy c**ts!!

• Like 1

Your dog defended itself (and the collie) from an out of control dog....end of investigation lol

If only the other owner had the sense to teach his dog recall and manners....tit!