Who Sells The Best Hemp

my hemp nets i have at the moment were made 7 years ago by my grandad and to be honest most of them are fine but could do with a few more for this winter

we tried spun poly last year but they tangled a lot easier, thats what i like the most about hemp it does,nt really tangle

who sells the best spun poly?

A couple of years ago I asked about hemp and got a address of a mill processing it I had to buy a complete run from them it was about £400 mate ,there's lots of guys that still buy hemp nets but the problem is you need double the amount of nets you need compared to spun as once you've used them you need to dry them and use the other half , but I've got hemp nets here that are thirty years old , it just today's sociability folk want things fast and with no problems or effort

Hi the

A couple of years ago I asked about hemp and got a address of a mill processing it I had to buy a complete run from them it was about £400 mate ,there's lots of guys that still buy hemp nets but the problem is you need double the amount of nets you need compared to spun as once you've used them you need to dry them and use the other half , but I've got hemp nets here that are thirty years old , it just today's sociability folk want things fast and with no problems or effort

Hi Mate I would like to know the Mill where you could get hemp if you would be so kind, Nowadays people pass off Flax as hemp but its not as good, Its true, spun polyester is now the norm and in many ways better, but there's nothing nicer than a days ferreting with hemp purse nets, you do have to hang them up to dry after every trip which is a pain when you can just leave the nylon ones in the bag, Ive got some real hemp nets that were made by a old gentlemen that are thirty years old and still going strong, but please if you have the address of that mill and its real hemp I would get some