Bloody Sheep!!!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shoot the fecking thing and don't have another dog. Two dogs gone exactly the same way. I would seriously consider if you are competent enough to train a dog.   TC

Whatever you do you must do it quickly. Electric collar can work but whatever you do it must rock that dogs world to associate sheep with a very negative experience. Some dogs are broken easily to sto

A vibe I get through this thread is that lads seem to think that a dog is broken to sheep if you can walk it off the lead through a field of sheep. A dog is only broken to sheep if he lost his quarry

Change the topic's heading to "Bloody Dog" I think. You'd want to really think your next move, will he do it again when out working or lamping?

very true nothing to do with the sheep

It's not the sheep that's the problem is it, it's the "bloody dog", or maybe the owner.

• Like 1

Lock the dog in the kennel for a fortnight so hes absolutely bouncing then wait till its windy as hell take him too a field of sheep that are going to run but can't go far so you can catch the dog before he can do too much damage . when he chases the sheep get after catch him put him on the lead but have a length of blue 25mm alcathine pipe with you hidden about 3 foot long and hit fuc out of him at the same time shouting his name in an aggressive manner. if you done that the first time you wouldn't be writing on here about it and also its got to be blue alcathine the yellow stuff they use for gas pipe might not work

What a fecking moron.

If you lock it up for two weeks it will chase sheep thats what you want he said the dog doesn't chase them all the time so you can correct it you cant correct it if it doesn't chase them and watch your mind dont get boggled by the wind

And the shepherd is ok with this?

Lock the dog in the kennel for a fortnight so hes absolutely bouncing then wait till its windy as hell take him too a field of sheep that are going to run but can't go far so you can catch the dog before he can do too much damage . when he chases the sheep get after catch him put him on the lead but have a length of blue 25mm alcathine pipe with you hidden about 3 foot long and hit fuc out of him at the same time shouting his name in an aggressive manner. if you done that the first time you wouldn't be writing on here about it and also its got to be blue alcathine the yellow stuff they use for gas pipe might not work

What a fecking tosser. I am ashamed to see your Welsh a disgrace to your nation. If that is the only way you know of stock breaking you need to give up owning dogs as much as the OP.

Edited to add: This must be a wind-up surely? If it is you got me, :laugh: if it's not Cnut.

TC

Sometimes you need to wrap some barbed wire round the pipe if the dog is particularly wilful .If he's been a real pain ,on the way home I put my car cigarette lighter on his nose, that teaches him not to mess with me!

• Like 2

Change the topic's heading to "Bloody Dog" I think. You'd want to really think your next move, will he do it again when out working or lamping?

very true nothing to do with the sheep

It's not the sheep that's the problem is it, it's the "bloody dog", or maybe the owner.

I know where I'm pointing my finger.

Edited by inan

Shoot the fecking thing im ashamed to say that ur welsh wanting to shoot a dog because u just don't teach a dog a harsh lesson youll deprive a prob good dog of having a good happy life what a arse hole any fool can shoot a dog not everyone can make one