Hm1000

There good comments. I just fancy something different. I do see you points though.

So basically whats being said is that its a sorted rapid and 100 in one :D

Nuff said.

• Like 1

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why FAC. It seemed to me to be another aspect of air rifle shooting which interested me. I also noticed just how many FAC airguns were around at very good prices, mainly because of a smaller buying m

Hi Rez,   Thank you for such a good reply mate, you put my mind at rest in a good few areas there. Cold and calculating is how I would describe my 100 and I know "exactly" ho

Marko.   As I think you know, I grew up wanting a 7 while reading about John Darlings forays in Airgunner. So my opinion may be quite bias as I've always had a soft spot for them. Dad could never a

They are jealous Rez :yes: , if you want to treat yourself do so lad ( while your a calibre convert) :D eh ? .177 you say ?

Cheers Mark.

I do indeed. Whatever PCP I get will be in 177 to be honest. The calibre suits them, Im not saying a 22 is bad by the way. Or any other calibre for that matter.

They are jealous Rez :yes: , if you want to treat yourself do so lad ( while your a calibre convert) :D eh ? .177 you say ?

Cheers Mark.

I do indeed. Whatever PCP I get will be in 177 to be honest. The calibre suits them, Im not saying a 22 is bad by the way. Or any other calibre for that matter.

I know that :thumbs: - enjoy your new rifle.

• 11 months later...

Hey Rez,

the IMP you had on test I saw on your YT video's..think it used to be mine !

If it's the same gun which I think it is as I sold it with that sling and gun slip they spring is not standard.

I had issues with the gun, got it shooting nice but never happy with the galling.

Just bugging now if it's the same gun ..lol

I have a TM1000 by the way.

Those RAW know how to build an air rifle don't they .

Paul

Hey Rez,

the IMP you had on test I saw on your YT video's..think it used to be mine !

If it's the same gun which I think it is as I sold it with that sling and gun slip they spring is not standard.

I had issues with the gun, got it shooting nice but never happy with the galling.

Just bugging now if it's the same gun ..lol

I have a TM1000 by the way.

Those RAW know how to build an air rifle don't they .

Paul

Evenin. Somewhat old thread this :)

Not sure mate. Got it from a member on here. No idea of its past. Could be... Startin a love affair. Was mint.

Ahhhh. A TM. I assume you'd of had your ear chewed off by mr tawn then... The man can talk. Yeah they do. Hardly use mine at the minute, something I've got to address. Got a rapid you see. Seems to be getting most field use.

• Like 1

Now then Mark, that sounds like you might just be fancying one yourself.....

I had the police round on Wednesday evening to check up on me for the renewal of my shotgun license/application for an FAC ticket, I hope I get it so I can go and pick up the FAC Rapid Mk2 that is sat waiting in the RFD for me to collect.

Phil

• Like 1