Hm1000

HM1000 in .177

About to order one, not that the Mrs knows. There's a member that uses one... Can't find his damn posts. This post is basically bait for him to come forward. His is that a black pepper stock.

Anyone any thoughts on them?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why FAC. It seemed to me to be another aspect of air rifle shooting which interested me. I also noticed just how many FAC airguns were around at very good prices, mainly because of a smaller buying m

Hi Rez,   Thank you for such a good reply mate, you put my mind at rest in a good few areas there. Cold and calculating is how I would describe my 100 and I know "exactly" ho

Marko.   As I think you know, I grew up wanting a 7 while reading about John Darlings forays in Airgunner. So my opinion may be quite bias as I've always had a soft spot for them. Dad could never a

I handled one when I was last over at tawns, cracking workmanship and quality, side lever really nice to,use not clunky like on a hw100 nice and smooth, I am looking at getting the hm1000x when joist at airgun heaven gets back from his jollies :)

• Like 1

HM1000 in .177

About to order one, not that the Mrs knows. There's a member that uses one... Can't find his damn posts. This post is basically bait for him to come forward. His is that a black pepper stock.

Rez you have 6 air rifles listed(1 is for sale)what does this give you that the other 5 don't?

Y.I.S Leeview

RAW HM1000 in .20 20150626_200136.jpg20150626_200100.jpg20150626_200015.jpg20150626_195936.jpg20150626_200119.jpg20150626_200053.jpg20150626_200005.jpg

Thats the man and thats the rifle Ive seen. So. The cash is there, Im just waiting [for something...] to go ahead and do it. I fancy something a bit different. I like um. I dont know why. Id go for the sporter one myself in standard walnut, left hand of course. Perhaps need to flog my 100 for this, but as you may well all know, its a bit of risk as we all know how accurate the 100 is. Its the accuracy I would like to find in the HM, nothing more, naturally as long as its fits well. Ill be handling one soon.

Im planning on getting the brood down to 3, two springers and this.

HM1000 in .177

Rez you have 6 air rifles listed(1 is for sale)what does this give you that the other 5 don't?

Y.I.S Leeview

Thats a good point and the only one to notice it, but as above, Im selling the Fenman this weekend and Ill look at getting rid of the Rapid and the 100 in due course. The 100 should sell ok, its mint and has proved itself. The Rapid may be harder as its generally 'time-wasters' that want to know more, this and that etc from what Ive heard from friends that sell them.

They dont do anything more to be honest mate, Im just after something new.