Reports 2000 Illegal Immigrants Storming Calias

Worst thing that happened was building that tunnel imo,

You want to go abroad either fly or go on a boat!

I fcuking love it! :-)..........roll up, check in.......35 minute crossing & 1hour 45mins later up the road having a full English breakfast in the Dedham Vale.............................but I guess that's a little selfish :-)

• Like 1

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are absolutely clueless.   They will lie, cheat and steal once they get into this cash cow and never have a sense if fair play or affinity with this country.   Also a few thousand becomes tens

There is never a lion around when you need one!

If Labour were in power, these lot would be let straight in.

Posted Images

Just watching them on the news now, "we payed gold to get here, they (the traffickers) promised us houses in england uk... england uk" thats all they care about," we want our human rights our families are waiting to follow us"... ffs we need to wake this countries people up

I was driving my truck along the M4 recently listening to this on the news. I reckon there is some money to be made if you have a dog trained to detect people. Get over the Calais side of the tunnel and charge truckers £20 each to search their vehicle. Issue them with a certificate to say you have searched them with a trained dog.

May save a few getting £200 fines a time from the Border Agency...

Max Why bring race into the equation ,? I have never suggested that Britain should be anything other than what it is , I dont have any problem practising my faith here or dont find any law here that prevents me from living my life.according to islam, nor do hundreds of thousands of other muslims possibly a million and other Faiths Christianity included are based on Abrahamic religions so these are not a problem to most muslims.. These Christian values are these yours or Tony Blairs I have given my opinions on multiculturism and integration before so what do you want a ethnic cleansing of anyone of a different religion,?, Or to go back to the purge of Oliver Cromwell where the state will decide your chosen Faith?Thousands of years of what ? was Christianity not alien to Britsh culture ,traditions and values until imported by the Romans?

oh,fook..ole oliver cromwell he would have had the soloution, :laugh:

If they were water cannoned on a daily basis

Given no food or shelter

No help at all

They'd soon get sick of been piss wet thru

Also if there was a conscious effort to catch them and deport to country of probable origin if they won't play ball and tell you where they from

They would soon pass the word around that it's not really worth it as all they will get Is grief then instant deportation.

We to soft' simple as that.

Tell them to put their energies into making their country of origin a better' fairer place.

Maybe it's time our government stopped interfering in other countries business's don't you agree?? They are to blame out of all this!

Given no food or shelter

No help at all

Also if there was a conscious effort to catch them and deport to country of probable origin if they won't play ball and tell you where they from

They would soon pass the word around that it's not really worth it as all they will get Is grief then instant deportation.

Tell them to put their energies into making their country of origin a better' fairer place.

Maybe it's time our government stopped interfering in other countries business's don't you agree?? They are to blame out of all this!

Are you kidding? When was the last time the UK government did anything in Eritrea, Nigeria or similar African countries? Yet people from those countries are still risking life and limb to reach the promised land of free money.

• Like 1

At the end of the day they are folk illegally Invadeing our country

Running it down

Putting everything from housing' infrastructure' hospitals ' Schools ect ect under pressure.

Brits taxes are riseing because of them

We should be lambasting them not supporting them

Get tough and sort the problem out

No benefits no housing no child allowence

No nothing

And like I say water cannons and if needs be rubber bullets in Calais should be the order of the day

If they knew that even if they got here they got fcuk all but a return ticket after a kicking then they wouldn't want to come here would they.

• Like 2

Given no food or shelter

No help at all

Are you kidding? When was the last time the UK government did anything in Eritrea, Nigeria or similar African countries? Yet people from those countries are still risking life and limb to reach the promised land of free money.

These people are not Africans now are they??

Given no food or shelter

No help at all

These people are not Africans now are they??

Significant amounts of then are yes. The man who was killed was Eritrean. The two in hospital are Somali.

They wanting in for a easy life

We to soft

Ffs of we are expected to take every foreign national who crys danger from war ravaged countries present and future we may as well give up now

We'd be fooked.

I feel sorry for them. They are only trying to make a better life for themselves. It could be me or you. A bit of sympathy for their situation wouldn't go amiss.

Of course countries must have borders and we are struggling with legal immigration never mind illegal immigration, but their plight is still worthy of sympathy.

So illegally entering another country to ponce off the state is the answer? We all want to make our lives better, but we work for it. I have zero sympathy for these people.

EXACTLY!

They are trying to escape absolute, grinding poverty. They are willing to risk their lives in order to work in the black economy over here ( no pun intended).

They may have risked dangerous sea crossings and /or dangerous overland journeys to try to reach the so called land of milk and honey.Some are strapping themselves to lorries, trains even planes---

they know the risks and are prepared to accept those risks.

How many of us would have the balls?

I admire their determination and courage.

I don't know why why people are getting so uptight, it's only a couple of thousand would- be illegal immigrants. There's hundreds of thousands here already(and that's official estimates).It's only because their attempts are so visible and amateurish that folk are getting excited. (I think some on here have watched too many screenings of 'Zulu" :laugh: )

I bet if they did make it here they would work their balls off night and day.

A bit of calm, and a bit of there 'but for the grace of God go I' is required chaps.

how many millions have these countries been given over the years and they still cant feed the selfs

• Like 1