Getting Fit

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Used to run 7 mile 3 times a week with a terrier and lurcher on the roads so the dogs where always on a lead, one night a cat ran down the street and the dogs decided to change from a leisurely jog to

I bike to work twice a week with mine. It's about 4 miles with a split of roads an tracks. He will trot to the side of the bike fine. The rest is daily walks and mooch out with other dogs so they can

I just put my rucksack on tracking collars on and hit the mountains can walk some miles and dogs keep themselves fit go for hours at a time couldn't be dealing with biking them rather walk them fit

Posted Images

I bike to work twice a week with mine. It's about 4 miles with a split of roads an tracks. He will trot to the side of the bike fine. The rest is daily walks and mooch out with other dogs so they can have a good run. Try to get them swimming when out walking too. ATB

post-52908-0-52975400-1438501371_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I bike mine at night off the lead on the canal towpath I start them at 3 mile steady trot and build them up to 8 mile, 3 days trotting then give them a rest day with just an hours walk then another 3 days trotting until it's time for some real work.

• Like 1