Getting Fit

I've tried the bike before and come off when the bull x went after a squirrel, do you think the wheaton is ok to jog 3 miles 3 times a week?

I done the same straight over the handlebars and broke my wrist lol

• Like 1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Used to run 7 mile 3 times a week with a terrier and lurcher on the roads so the dogs where always on a lead, one night a cat ran down the street and the dogs decided to change from a leisurely jog to

I bike to work twice a week with mine. It's about 4 miles with a split of roads an tracks. He will trot to the side of the bike fine. The rest is daily walks and mooch out with other dogs so they can

I just put my rucksack on tracking collars on and hit the mountains can walk some miles and dogs keep themselves fit go for hours at a time couldn't be dealing with biking them rather walk them fit

Posted Images

I used to run a terrier 3-5 miles (depending on how tired I was) a few times a week and he'd be stopping to sniff and then sprinting back ahead of me, stopping again and then catching me up again and would do this throughout the run. He would be knackered by the end but as soon as he got home he'd be bouncing round the house, too much energy!

Edited by Dave6592
  • Like 1

Neil it was the bull x and the squirrel, the wheaton is just wired in different ways alright one minute nervous the next

I quoted the wrong post. I meant to quote the one where you said the wheaten would nail something.

A wheaten terrier shouldn't be nervous and I'd be wary of one that is.

• Like 1

works on 25,5 volt battray ...u can pedal and get assited power or you can be really lazy and dont pedel atall and let bike do work..comes in very handy in head winds and hills..i like it cos it folds up nice for back of motor or in house i can store it away in cupboard

Used to run 7 mile 3 times a week with a terrier and lurcher on the roads so the dogs where always on a lead, one night a cat ran down the street and the dogs decided to change from a leisurely jog to a sprint with me attached, the only way I could stop was to run head first into a parked van, not very pleasant. Got three dogs now and I'll not be jogging with the three of them I'll end up getting ran over.

• Like 3