Teckel Pups ??

They are becoming much more popular here in the Uk,and there's always someone wanting stupid money.

Don't get me wrong,if someone wants to ask £1000 for a pup,crack on that's their business,but a lot of these high price dogs haven't seen any work,and probably wont in their lifetime.

And just because you're paying big money,don't expect a shit hot dog.

I did over 12 months research before I got my pup,and visited a few breeders,somewhere know,and made contact with various kennels,here and in Europe.

There's some imported dogs & pups fetching well over £1000,and again,don't think just because you're buying from abroad don't think you're getting the cream.

My first point of call would be the Uk Teckel society for some advice and they'll have a much better idea of litters coming up.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for a teckel bitch pup does anyone know anyone breeding a litter tried looking every were, thanks,

Here in Spain they are very common among roe deer and wild boar hunters and the price for a pup is around 200-300€ (around 200 GBP if I'm not wrong). Obviously you can spend more money from professional breeders, but it is not difficult to find a nice hunting pup.

Cheers

• Like 1