Sign in to follow this  
socks

2 Cracking Bull Cross Pups For Sale ......i

Last time I spoke to him he told me there were only two for sale other than that I know fukc all ...i did him a favour by putting the advert up on here after that it's fukc all to do with me .....

• Like 1

£250 is f**k all. It's 2 weeks rent or mortgage for most people. It's a good night on the piss. It's a trip to river island for the missus.

Not sure what planet some of you are living on. It's 2015. It costs £80 fill the motor with diesel and it costs £300 for a days duck shooting.

Let's have it right. £250 is nothing.

Good night on the piss? Not going out with you mate :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

Cheers, D.

I will be out on the bank holiday. 28th august. If it only costs me £250 I will be a happy man. lol.

• Like 1

Lol that would breack my heart spending £250 on drink that's 3 of my pups away made £100 so far that's the food covered easy now all I need is another £50 and that's wormers and flea treatment and anything else

• Like 1

Lol that would breack my heart spending £250 on drink that's 3 of my pups away made £100 so far that's the food covered easy now all I need is another £50 and that's wormers and flea treatment and anything else

lucky you can pic up cheep food and meds buy you

lucky you can pic up cheep food and meds buy you
aye know but again hot my wormers from pets at home must be the dearest place out still done it gor under £50 and it was drontal food £10 for 20 lb of beef chicken tripe salmon no that cheap but still managed so I don't see where we get get all the over rated prices from
  • Like 3

I just exchanged euro to pound today and I added it up if u were to pay 250 pound for the pup and 80 euro transport the pup would cost 447.5 euro and from where I live it would cost 40euro petrol so all in 487.5 people saying that's nothing for a pup to me that's alot

• Like 1

I just exchanged euro to pound today and I added it up if u were to pay 250 pound for the pup and 80 euro transport the pup would cost 447.5 euro and from where I live it would cost 40euro petrol so all in 487.5 people saying that's nothing for a pup to me that's alot

Its alor when it's euro's I changed 24 hundred last week and got 16 90 back

Bradus on here gifted me a pup off very good stock I had this dog for about 8 months I could no longer give the pup the time an efforts it required I hade the pups recall spot on it was good with its retrieval I gave the pup back to bradus at around 8 months old as I gave my word I would an it as now found its working home an doing well I hear.

Sign in to follow this