Sign in to follow this  
socks

2 Cracking Bull Cross Pups For Sale ......i

£250 a pup is beyond me like I can't believe there is so called dogmen selling pups for this type of ££!!! I give pups away if I breed a litter no matter how much it costs me to raise um I'm always out of pocket but its worth it to raise a litter give um to good working homes but ££ has ruined the game lads rant over atb cbx

250 is nothing for the right dog it's only money at the end of the day,I seen dogs go for 500 in the eighties so what is 250 now? f**k all, if a friend wanted a dog I'd gift it, if any for sale 250 is probably the price I would ask atb AT
  • Like 3

all terrain no pup worth £250 no matter how well bred working dogs have been ruined by ££ because of a attitude like that,I give my mate a guaranteed dog the other day because my morals are right & I jab,worm,deflea,feed the best diet with cod liver oil & redcell on all my pups all gifted to good genuine lads because I work for my ££ not breed from dogs for it atb cbx

• Like 7

haymin why raise more pups than you can home mate?? I know I wouldn't I'd ask mates if they want pups 1st before bitch drops keep on her what my mates need cull rest its as simple as that atb cbx

• Like 2

if you cant afford to breed a litter without asking for money in return, dont do it. Who to say pups wont all suddenly die at 5 weeks and you left with nowt anyways???

• Like 1

selling publically at 250 gets my vote, keeps the helmets away , someone spending money , is someone appreciative of what they got , 250 is fook all for many years work for you ......don't want one then fook off and let the man sell , bunch of hypicrits ,..........

• Like 4

Lol seems to be a English thing this charging more for pups and they say the Scottish are tight lmao

• Like 1

Lol seems to be a English thing this charging more for pups and they say the Scottish are tight lmao

With a bit of luck they'll slam up a big ass Wall and f**k you lot off, most got nothing good to say and say it too loudly! X x

• Like 1

I wouldn't advertise that you cull pups on here with all the antis pal . Just give them amunition to fire at you . Good luck with pups

• Like 2

With a bit of luck they'll slam up a big ass Wall and f**k you lot off, most got nothing good to say and say it too loudly! X x

lol say the most hated nation in the world and talk about loud ffs

selling publically at 250 gets my vote, keeps the helmets away , someone spending money , is someone appreciative of what they got , 250 is fook all for many years work for you ......don't want one then fook off and let the man sell , bunch of hypicrits ,..........

I think the best way to keep the helmets away is not raising more pups than you need yourself...

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this