Would Fox Hunters Vote To Bring Back Hare Coursing. No.! So Who Gives A Shit

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a small minded, ignorant view. All fieldsports, especially all working dog sports MUST stand together. The way things are going it won't be long until it is illegal to hunt a rabbit. May I refer

I'm one of those " hunt boys" hounds, terriers and fox hunting is my job day to day it's what I get paid for and what keeps a roof over my head, I keep Lurchers and ferrets because I love rabbiting in

The difference is the hound and terrier men don't post all over the Internet how many fox they have killed !! You get a lot of boys with lurchers not dogmen a far cry from that but as I said boys with

But will they stand up for hare coursing? probably not. But if they are calling the police out to you, I can only surmise that you don't have permission to be on the land, same as it was before the ban. Lifting the ban won't change that. just saying

• Like 4

They wouldn't help people with lurchers out so let them get on all they do is call the police on ya anyways there just as bad as the antis

true they wouldn't , and hunts and most farmers do get on, as they let them on there ground in the 1st place. I know its hard to support fox hunting with horse/ hounds , as you say they don't give a shit about people with running dogs,as most don't wont you on the ground any way, they didn't want you on the ground 100 years ago , and they don't want you on now, nothing changed true . :yes: But we got try to all stick together with hunting in general , either with dogs, guns,birds, fishing rods , we all out in the countryside doing one or the other :yes: . it is hard for people with running dogs and terriers , as the running dog people came out the worst from the ban , as you say (coursing) for a start , then lurchers etc , and as lurcher man my self for long while now, we got to stand together like we did in London on them marches , as they say divide and conquer :thumbs::yes:

• Like 10

They wouldn't help people with lurchers out so let them get on all they do is call the police on ya anyways there just as bad as the antis

true they wouldn't , and hunts and most farmers do get on, as they let them on there ground in the 1st place. I know its hard to support fox hunting with horse/ hounds , as you say they don't give a shit about people with running dogs,as most don't wont you on the ground any way, they didn't want you on the ground 100 years ago , and they don't want you on now, nothing changed true . :yes: But we got try to all stick together with hunting in general , either with dogs, guns,birds, fishing rods , we all out in the countryside doing one or the other :yes: . it is hard for people with running dogs and terriers , as the running dog people came out the worst from the ban , as you say (coursing) for a start , then lurchers etc , and as lurcher man my self for long while now, we got to stand together like we did in London on them marches , as they say divide and conquer :thumbs::yes:

Nice to see you've changed your tune.

Even if we can't all agree, then at least the amendment, if and when it happens, will be a win for us and a loss for our opponents.

:victory::thumbs:

• Like 5

jimmy the jacker seems to suit you lol

its allready been said to you. we have to try and stick together, every change we get in the law to favor hunting with dogs is a step closer to getting the ban lifted. we all need to stick together or else the ban on hunting with dogs is just the start. they will come up with reasons to ban hunting with ferrets, hawks, fishing etc etc. we all have a right to do something we enjoy.

• Like 2

Nice to see you've changed your tune.

Even if we can't all agree, then at least the amendment, if and when it happens, will be a win for us and a loss for our opponents.

:victory::thumbs:

yeh , I still feel the same deep down :yes: ,but as you say it could be a win for all hunters , and a loss for the antis if we stick together :thumbs:

jimmy the jacker seems to suit you lol

its allready been said to you. we have to try and stick together, every change we get in the law to favor hunting with dogs is a step closer to getting the ban lifted. we all need to stick together or else the ban on hunting with dogs is just the start. they will come up with reasons to ban hunting with ferrets, hawks, fishing etc etc. we all have a right to do something we enjoy.

Well said Jon.

We can all stick together but there will always be some way round it for the government to get out of it I've allways said it from the start the ban won't be lifted I hope it does but Cameron needed votes but he still needs ways round things as well