Webley Raider

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ffs, try putting some more info on and you might get a better answer...   Is it new or 2nd hand, single or multi shot, condition, scoped or rifle only etc ???   Then someone will tell you if it's

Flux me!! You can get a new multi shot with 3-9*40 scope gun bag for £419. So second hand its dear but then you were offered a dear hw100 so if its from same person he's taking the urine

Also look at a Hatsan AT 44, same gun, just under the manufacturers label and with a nice side lever!

Posted Images

Ffs, try putting some more info on and you might get a better answer...

Is it new or 2nd hand, single or multi shot, condition, scoped or rifle only etc ???

Then someone will tell you if it's worth it or not...

• Like 1

RIGHT here,s away

1 You can get a new one for not much more than that

BUT you will not get it with that scope fitted so if you take out the scope that leaves £180 the rifle would cost you and thats apart from if its fitted with bypod and comes with bag

So yes its worth £350 all day long

2 i had the single shot one BUT one of the lads that some times comes shooting with me has the ten shot

its deadly silent and deadly accurate

3 i would match mine against any hw100 all day long and have done at the range and in the field

4 in my opinion you would be mad not to buy it just make sure its top notch and in good condition

5 all the problems have been sorted on them so make sure its a newish one and not a one that is a few years old

two years old tops then you will be ok .I only say this as the older ten shot was made in Turkey and thats why all the problems came from but they switch back to the uk i bi-leave

Any way if the lads had no problems with it and it shoots spot on then get it at the end of the day where can you get a full set up pcp rifle for £350

its a no brainer

Hears two photos of what you can make a raider look like

she is fitted with pod, twink mod and ncstar scopes

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

post-63400-0-88300300-1436888377_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-92934600-1436888385_thumb.jpg

I dont no what to get now this a hatsan or a s410 hmmmm whats your guys thourghts and what would be easyest to tune thanks for the help lads

S410 and no need to tune it at all

cracking rifles

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1