Snp To Vote Against Amendmant

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Way over represented, less than half of Scotland voted for them but they're swanning about as if they represent the whole population. What this whole debacle did prove though, is that wee krankie isn

I'll be the first to admit when I heard about this amendment I spat my Dummy right out the pram, but I've followed every angle I could and I can't help but think this was bait to see how the snp woul

SNP have now decided to vote against bringing our law into line with ..................SCOTLAND !! ,,,,,,,,,,,,stinks of one thing ...............CLASS HATRED ! Sad bunch of pondlife !

Posted Images

Following yesterday's decision by the SNP to vote with Labour in order to defeat these amendments..... the Government have decided to defer that vote until a future date.

Roll on English Votes for English Laws and the sooner the better I say...... You only reap what you sow !!!!

• Like 3

I wonder if anyone has made contributions to there party recently, ??? These politicians need to understand they are supposed to be representing what the people of there constituency want, and they are supposed to remain impartial, it's all wrong, the people of England are not getting fair representation in parliament at all,

• Like 1

Tbh ,I don't know why the hype,ordinary Lurcher lads would never get the ok,just keep doing what you do.

we should take this time out to put forward to the Hunts that we are in this together and that lurcherwork is as important as hunt work in pest control atb AT

Only time they want to know is to boost their numbers,the ordinary dogman won't get nothing,half the blokes out there probably more effective with handful of dogs anyway.

• Like 2

disapointed... i think its in spite after the last few days..so much for sticking to the old snp rule, not voting on english issues

You were well warned about the SNP Joe

• Like 4

the antis will see this as a win, what a f##king joke this country has become if we struggle to get a small amendment passed like this and it is only a small amendment there is no chance of anything else been passed.and you can guarantee come the next election all labour will promise to do is tighten down on the ban even more, i cant help thinking all we have done is made things worse

sometimes its best to let sleeping dogs lie

Edited by Rat face
  • Like 2

well that just fked up my day, i think a march needs to be arranged if this doesn't go through

That will help yay march

It would better than doing nothing moaning on here, a trip to London where we can all moan together ?

that sturgeon is a spitefull wee boot, she wants to have some kids and learn to grow up, shame on all you jocks that's voted for the slimey wee vindictive Cnut. I honestly hope she gets hit by a double decker bus and learns to keep her nose out other folks affairs

most of the people that voted for her were unemployed left footers spiteful we boot
  • Like 1

that sturgeon is a spitefull wee boot, she wants to have some kids and learn to grow up, shame on all you jocks that's voted for the slimey wee vindictive Cnut. I honestly hope she gets hit by a double decker bus and learns to keep her nose out other folks affairs

most of the people that voted for her were unemployed left footers spiteful we boot

Hoi.... I'm left footed

Hoi.... I'm left footed

that's that explained then lol
  • Like 1

if the so called right footers organisation hadnt got involved . Most of the so called left footers new what the right foot movements agenda was .

Voted for the Snp and I find it great what they've done for Scotland. However voting against relaxing the ban has disappointed me a little. However it won't effect us lurchermen in any way shape or form. We will never be able to run our quarry of choice in peace. So not too bothered. And the b*****d david Cameron. Said he would allow a free vote to overturn the hunting ban if he got into power. Now he has it's only to use a few more hounds!