Huntsman Turned Anti

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IMO he's jumping on a band wagon for another pay day. He was happy to take a wage for many years from hunting and as a huntsman he would have been responsible for the cruel acts he says happened. I

If he was jimmy savile telling the world what he had done to hundreds of children do you think that the n.s.p.c.c would be acting like the r.s.p.c.a are with Clifford pellow?? No they would not simple

for being no good at his job as he clearly states, he should be prosecuted for his cruel actions that he's admitted. Fox hunting as no place for that cruelty and its cases like his has got it banned.

I don't come on here very often so I'm not up to date with it, I did read the article some of what he said didn't ring true, dragging a fox letting hounds bite it, then let it go no way that can happen hanging from a tree, yes you could do that, why would you? The only person who would instigate that would be the huntsman that was him. Masters wouldn't tell him, so off his own back he did these things. Well that's not hunting or what happens in hunting but if he decided to do it that's his choice it's his back.

That's a simple question I would ask him it's not like he was ordered to do something by the army, and he would be shot if he didn't.

no hesitation this fella should be arrested , dragging a wounded fox across a field and hanging it from a tree ,...............ffs hes the cruel one ,.......

hunting has a define meaning and this isn't hunting at all ,.........being the huntsman hes in charge , nobody else too blame but his self...............

what a deluded human ..

• Like 3

Did it explicitly say he was lead huntsman in the articles or online. Can't remember if it said it in the papers etc. If it did t say he was the boss then he might have been something else in the hunt and that would be his out card " I wasn't in charge, not My fault "

Maybe it said he was head huntsmen then you can disregard this post

the mans bitter and twisted,i worked with a huntsman who knew his job were on the line, my life as a whip was hell,and he were a drunk, he played into the hands of the masters,and was sacked,i left, the antis knew all about him and plagued his every move,he never was the same fella i first knew,if your face dont fit in the job,thats your career over,this fella on here must have known it were coming,something must have push him over, may be his wife fooked off, there is no room for cruelty in kennels.and i reckon the paper paid him off,pretty sad.

He won't get prosecuted because he is telling them what they want to hear. 20+ years in the game he will be spilling all the beans. that Brian May will have something to say about it he is backing league against cruel sports financially.

• 3 weeks later...

None of you are going to believe this but it is true as I've seen it with my own eyes but this scumbag with all his admissions is getting a pension from the hunt servants pension scheme. What a hypocrite. Wonder what the antis think about that?? Blood money...

• Like 1

None of you are going to believe this but it is true as I've seen it with my own eyes but this scumbag with all his admissions is getting a pension from the hunt servants pension scheme. What a hypocrite. Wonder what the antis think about that?? Blood money...

I'm afraid thats how pension schemes work. you pay in X, for so many years, then get Y back a month ad infinitum. Unless a court dictates otherwise. The interest on his pension payments will have benefitted "hunting" somewhere along the way