Summer Hunters

If so many lads were out right now over the fields by me and it was bothering me so much, i'd at least know one of em or, make a few calls and find out who it was, before i lobbed a post up on an open forum for ALL to see. Then i'd make sure i had the balls i was born with and tell em, in private, what i thought of their mid summer antics.

Don't think 'telling' anyone, or otherwise, will make much difference to anyone these days, the whole country is f****d!!

Maybe not but if it was bothering me that much, it would give me piece of mind and i would know i've done it right, in private. ;)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit warm but we all had a great time..

The vast majority of summer hunters ARE NOT HUNTERS as Hunters see them,they are feckless five fingered wrist shakers,at times a sapling needs its education,this summer makes me one of them and i take

well he's fecking him self up for a start they'll be hot spots in the winter now broadcasting locations on her idiot ?

i have to say this summer hunting is getting worse every year i was talking to a lad yesterday and he was telling me that there was 5 lads out on land near him and they killed 6 long ears which is a shame because where he lives is lovely big land and this is a regular accurance now in most countys in ireland.. im very lucky theres no 1 hunting hares for miles around my area so its not going to affect me but when are lads going to realise that they are killing there own sport because without the hare these hare dogs are no good,

Bosun i won't know where to start to find out who they are i hunt by my self 90% of the time do abit of lamping with a mate the odd time so won't know any the coursing boys in the country I put it up on here to let lads know Whats going on. Maybe I was wrong saying I'd name them on here I wouldn't do it for 1 reason I won't want anyman getting a knock on there door bout it just wish they would leave there hunting till winter like the rest of us.

• Like 1

Bosun i won't know where to start to find out who they are i hunt by my self 90% of the time do abit of lamping with a mate the odd time so won't know any the coursing boys in the country I put it up on here to let lads know Whats going on. Maybe I was wrong saying I'd name them on here I wouldn't do it for 1 reason I won't want anyman getting a knock on there door bout it just wish they would leave there hunting till winter like the rest of us.

naming people hunting is bad news mac,you seem friendly with these coursing club boys who are worse than the antis,what you on about no permission on a bog nobody owns them bogs,

• Like 1

Met a team of the trackie brigade trying to poach deer on my farm the other night luckily they never got anything before i chased them off. It really gets to me why they would be going for deer at this time of year when there calving. Especially on my land! If i see them again i wont be letting them go i dont like involving police in my problems but sometimes its needed.

naming people hunting is bad news mac,you seem friendly with these coursing club boys who are worse than the antis,what you on about no permission on a bog nobody owns them bogs,
i never named anyone nor I won't I don't even know them. I work on the bog and it's been said twice already today to me in work lads saying o I here you boys are after hares again ha but listen sorry I said anything about it maybe we should all go for a hunt in the fine weather f**k that winter shit it the last ill say about it lads

Who on this topic hasn't hunted bogs in the summer, comes on now chappies honest answers

There maybe quite a few lads on here who have gone out during the summer, maybe their dog nabbed a bunny or two on a evening walk. Maybe pest control is their full or part time job. Maybe they have had to sort a problem to keep their permission and most likely they have had a couple of outings to tune a youngster in?

All them reasons hold justification, some more than others BUT to organise a day with a load of mates to go coursing hares in mid summer... Then no mate, its wrong to me on every level, shame on them and shame on any bellend that does it. If you feel you need to catch and kill sommat at this time of year, take up fecking fishing!

I agree coursing club members are gob shits.....They do think they own every hare in the country.....which the dopes don't.But anyone killing hares this time of the year it is scandalous, they have a right to kill hares in season no body can say a word to them once they have permission, they are just playing in to the antis hands......Jack is right coming on here posting the message hares are scares enough,,,they need to be left alone in the summer,,,,and in season with permission any coursing men say any thing let them have it,,99% of them have not got a f***ing clue about hunting,I know a lot of them.

Summer hunting has gone on and will go on theirs no point in saying anything about it on here .Their will probably be 28 or 30 lads on that bog next week :yes: Did everyone not do it at some stage until yea know the difference these lads might be young lads that are only new to the game .Hopefully they get to know whats wrong with killing their own sport before they do two much damage .