New Member R1Guy In Lincs

Hi all,

New member here, have been shooting since age of 5 and am now 37 so quite a while, mainly interested in theobens and bunny bashing :) have got a few Rapids and gas Rams and a kalibrgun cricket that I am not to sure on!

Looks like a good forum :)

Welcome to the forum fellow yellow belly!

Not born here mate, moved when I was 8 so to the locals even after nearly 30 years of living here I am still an outsider! Although have had some bloody good shooting since moving here :) wildfowling on the marsh, pheasant,bunny bashing you name it :)

Welcome to the forum fellow yellow belly!

Not born here mate, moved when I was 8 so to the locals even after nearly 30 years of living here I am still an outsider! Although have had some bloody good shooting since moving here :) wildfowling on the marsh, pheasant,bunny bashing you name it :)

Mate, I'm exactly the same! Moved there when I was 6! Haha, but I class it as home and the "locals" treat me like one so its not too bad for me! ??? great place for all the fieldsports! All the best!