Wild boar

Looking forward to then getting to the numbers here that they are down south. I think from sort of leeds upover there are loads of woods and forests all the way right up to scotland and obviously scotland is all woods and forests so once established they could provide some amazing sport.

Looking forward to then getting to the numbers here that they are down south. I think from sort of leeds upover there are loads of woods and forests all the way right up to scotland and obviously scotland is all woods and forests so once established they could provide some amazing sport.

Trappa

Check out www.britishwildboar.org.uk :icon_eek:

It's a really good site and shows distribution so far amongst a whole load of other good stuff.

:bye:

Got a few not far from me :thumbs:

Im sure people will pay to come and shoot them if there around your farm :victory:

I see a money maker :thumbs:

Money maker :hmm::no: I have my finger in more than 1 pie lloyd i dont make a lot of money from the shooting business because it is my hobby as well, hence why the price is so low & i just haven't got the time to run something like that & i wouldn't allow people to come on my land chasing down wild boar, but thanks for the idea :thumbs:

Edited by outshooting