• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mule I'm thinking of buying some of these, are you still happy with them

whatdog 72 just seen your post not been on for a few weeks still happy with my cages ,easy to wipe out .even the bullies mucky buggers . :toast:

Glad your still happy with them as I just bought myself some, only thing I don't like is the clips on the front seem a bit flimsy

post-13958-0-07842800-1447613661_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Mule I'm thinking of buying some of these, are you still happy with them

whatdog 72 just seen your post not been on for a few weeks still happy with my cages ,easy to wipe out .even the bullies mucky buggers . :toast:

Glad your still happy with them as I just bought myself some, only thing I don't like is the clips on the front seem a bit flimsy

look good whatdog 72 once you get them together they ok ,should got the wife to do them :whistling:

I was close to a divorce with the dogs, chickens and fish but now I've got birds aswell the last thing she is going to do is help me

This is what she's looking at in the garden now, and I'm fecking about building flights

whatdog 72 youve got to get your prioritys right flight comes first ha ha :whistling::boogy:

• Like 1