Hunting Ban Amendment, Next Week.

Men this is a chess game and each move on the board is vital, but this move is only to move the pawn not the king..... don't be so disheartened about the first amendment to be made....its not the winning of the game in the first move... chess is not played like that...believe me the men fighting behind the scenes are far from silly.. what they do not need is men openly criticizing them or any hunting affiliation on any open forum!

But since is the Lurcher section I will say this.. get your heads together, cut egos out and organize yourselves with the correct men who know what they are talking about to lead a committee of good men who have the balls to go and fight for the right to have lurchers used correctly and legally in the field... get back the rights to run long ears with a lurcher, its far more humane and ethical than drives.... and a lot more obvious things I will not state on an open forum!

Strike while the Irons hot...now is the correct time IMO... show the public that a long dog on the run is a beautiful thing and there only to outcomes when running a lurcher and that is the animal gets a buckle and gets away unharmed to live another day just the same as an escape from a predator in its natural form in the wild... or it gets caught and as soon as the jaws of the lurcher lifts him he is dispatched cleanly and quickly just like a predator would also do to them in the wild... their arguments are farcical, fictional and unethical... its called hunting for a reason...not killing!

These Antis always seem to talk about killing....there obsessed with it, let them out a few nights in the bitter cold with blowing winds on a hill and come home with an empty bag.... and WE still will say it was a great nights lamping.... hunting folk love to be in tune with nature managing the weak and old or sickly animals and the healthiest and fittest survive to replenish the gene pool .... we manage wildlife not KILL it! Believe in what you do and stand up for it!

if this is a chess game our king is lying on it's side in pieces, there was tens of millions against the poll tax we still got it, may be uner a different name but the poll tax none the less. as much as i hate to say it the game is up & we lost big time

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Men this is a chess game and each move on the board is vital, but this move is only to move the pawn not the king..... don't be so disheartened about the first amendment to be made....its not the winn

As Chairman of the Association of Lurcher Clubs I have just finished a Conference call meeting with the Council of Hunting Associations(CHA) The subject was the Debate on Thursday next week off an am

Repeal will be a once in a life time shot, if it fails we will never ever get a second chance and the whole process has to be properly managed, otherwise we’ll be saddled with the Hunting Act forever.

If anyone else lied as much as politicians they'd be in jail now, false advertising must not exist in politics.

There all lying c**ts labour will just f**k all hunting folk over but at least there honest about it where as the conservatives will only f**k the working class, the toffs will still be able to ride about like a set of bell ends talking shit and looking down on everyone.

IMO there all a set of wankers and that's why I don't vote at all, I'll be the one who decides what I will hunt not some jumped up prick in a suit who's on 140k a year.

• Like 2

Well lads they can do as they please but i will never stop i will go to prison first i have 11 dogs on and all will b in top condition this winter and many to come fight the ban and carry on if it gets over turned so well and good if not f*ck it carry on anyway

• Like 1

the amendments were only ever aimed at hunting with hounds. glad they'll get it. but no way on earth they were ever going to repeal it fully though. anyone who thought any changes would benefit the running dog lads is smoking too much of their own produce.

keep on keeping on and keep it to yourselves.

Like i have said before, i have marched every rally and voted every vote but i really understand and agree with everything Lucky says, i understand and agree his logic and as much as i hate the people who try to end our way of life, Tim Bonner and the CA piss me off just as much. Them feckers take our money and see us only as pawns in the 'game', cannon fodder, the dispensible commodity to be turfed when the battle to save the hunts begins... BUT even if it ain't for me and only for the privilaged few, i cant stop what i've always done and i sent my CA letter to my 'anti' MP..!

It's your call... I know where i stand...

Repeal will be a once in a life time shot, if it fails we will never ever get a second chance and the whole process has to be properly managed, otherwise we’ll be saddled with the Hunting Act forever.

At the risk of stating the obvious, whether we succeed or not is purely dependent upon the number of votes in our favour, both in the House of Commons and eventually in the House of Lords. That’s regardless of what David Cameron would like, and he’s made his views on that quite clear and on many occasions…. IT’S TOTAL REPEAL !!!

The Conservative Government has a slim majority of 12 and some of those MP’s will not necessarily be on our side…. if we can’t get these amendments through, then it’s a stone cold certainty that we wouldn’t be able to get total repeal through at all.

These amendments are completely separate from Repeal, they should be viewed as a battle which forms part of the war towards Repeal…. but if we can’t win this battle, by no stretch of the imagination can we ever hope to win the war.

Our opponents are absolutely incandescent at the possibility of these amendments getting through. They are and will continue to do everything in their powers to block the amendments and they may well succeed. THAT IN ITSELF SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING !!!

If we are to win this vote we need ALL field sports supporters to make their views known and to lobby their MPS. Doing nothing is not an option and simply whinging on here achieves nothing except to discourage others and to assist and encourage our opponents.

TO LOBBY YOUR M.P. WILL TAKE YOU LESS THAN A MINUTE AND ALL YOU NEED TO IS CLICK ON THIS LINK AND ENTER YOUR POST CODE….. IT’S AS SIMPLE AS THAT.

http://act.voteaction.uk/a/76?utm_source=Dragon+Tale&utm_campaign=1928d67d4a-Hunting_campaign_respondents_re_lobby_070915&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_d1b9e86c40-1928d67d4a-217013501

• Like 6

Continuing from Barrie's post...I read my mother-in-law's Observer at the weekend and it contained two anti articles pertaining to this vote...and one was by a new Conservative MP. She said she wanted to overturn people's prejudices about Torys and make the general public realize that they're not all toffs...

Silly me, I thought her vote should be based on hunting, animal welfare etc.

• Like 1

Following yesterday's decision by the SNP to vote with Labour in order to defeat these amendments..... the Government have decided to defer that vote until a future date.

Roll on English Votes for English Laws and the sooner the better I say...... you only reap what you sow !!!!

Edited by Barrie
  • Like 1

I agree with everything Barrie says. If we don't fight and lobby our MPs we are lost!! The next step is to F*&k off the scottish MPs. Due to them we now have to wait for an amendment. English MPs should be the only ones to vote on English Laws.

Alan

How will this affect the Lurcher man? It means that you will be able to use Lurchers/Longdogs to course (Drive) an Hare to someone waiting with a legally held gun. As long as you have permission of the landowner, you will be able to carry on pretty much as before the ban.

Number one,you need someone who is willing to possibly to risk loosing their shotgun licence,the neighbouring farmers and police will react to lads 'FLUSHING HARES' is 3 minutes behind a hare classed as flushing.

i am sure if your gun licence details are taken three times or more the police look upon you in a different light come renewal time,,,,,,,i would expect an interest from the police every time your out.

Number two,getting new permission could be difficult,basically your asking the landowner to twist the law to allow you to flush five hares at 3 minutes a flush.they know what your doing.(so do the police)

Number three,if the law is amended ,gun and fast flushing dog here i come,the fox hunters never gave in and hunted within the rules/law.If things do change soon i suggest everyone in a legal position to flush to a gun do so immediately and make it the normal

activity in the country side.

Lets wait and see what happens we really do need a full repeal but its a start.

Yes mate I sure am. Wind ya self back to 2004.

Along with their fantastic policies on immigration and Iraq. Blair and his w hore of a wife want dragging up and down the streets of every city in this country tied to a motorbike allowing people to flog them as they see fit.

You obviously voted them in then in 1997 did you?

Who introduced the legislation @ Flynn?

Labour gov made manifesto commitment in 2001.

Alun Michael (labour) introduced new hunting dec 2002 which would ban hare coursing and stag hunting and allow fox hunting under licence.

Commons amended bill but was rejected by lords and ran out of time.

2004 labour gov gave MP's free vote to pass outright ban. Leader of the house Peter Hain (labour) made decision to rush bill through commons in single day and threatened House of Lords with the Parliament Act of 1949.

The bill was forced through on November 18th 2004, stipulating a full ban on fox hunting, deer hunting, and hare coursing to come into effect in February 2005.

Over to you.