Still Think There Was A Clear Choice Between Cameron & Milliband ??

FFS do they ever think things through this living wage will only be paid at 25 and over that will mean more discrimination for older workers who find themselfs out of work through no fault of their own trying to get another job.

• Like 2

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know quite a few 'benefit' and/or 'poor' families...and you know what, they all smoke like chimneys, all love their scratch cards, and all drink every night. AND they all have iPhones....so, is it t

You better hope your kids find work after they finish school or you be paying to keep them Aswell lol   Well until thier 21.   That's a shocking policy IMO. Can see a lot of kids homeless. Not

Labour or Tory different sides of the same f***ing coin, neither give a toss for the average Brit on the street

Posted Images

I really can't get my head round the fact they don't anything about that.

I find it embarresing that the UK has kids going hungry and I'm not even in government nor do I have kids,but I find it trully disgusting.

f**k we didn't have shit like that in the 80s and a lot more people struggled then.

I know quite a few 'benefit' and/or 'poor' families...and you know what, they all smoke like chimneys, all love their scratch cards, and all drink every night. AND they all have iPhones....so, is it the government that are making kids hungry or their parents 'need' for drugs and the latest gadgetry???

We're on the third generation of benefit careers now, people do not work because they don't have to. You can't blame the government for that....

True to an extent mate, but IMHO it's not as simplistic as that......there's no doubt the country is full of f***ing bums, but then again everywhere is.........but the flip side of the coin is, we don't exactly foster a culture where it pays you to do very well do we?

You know yourself, if you work then your a cash cow to fund every crack pot idea and do gooder scheme the government care to dream up.......your paying taxes right, left and centre, your having laws imposed on you that you never asked for and we don't need.

The people on benefits are used as a tool to be manipulated as they see fit, yes no doubt there loads of wasters but there are just as many who are genuinely in need but it just dont pay them to work as every working hour will be to pay some other c**t from the government or council (which is basically the same thing)

If folk were allowed to keep 11 months of their hard work instead of 5 then you would see work pay and people out the door IMHO

• Like 2

Can we drop the "living wage" bollox !

The Tories have consistently opposed the idea since 1999, when it was first formulated. If they supported the true living wage, it would be £9 an hour today, not in 5 years time.

All Osborne has done is take the minimum wage and give it a new name. Re-brand an existing idea and claim all the credit.....

• Like 1

Im £80 a year better off. Back of the net!

Dont spend that extra £1.54 a week all at once! :laugh:
I can remember when you could have a night out, a packet of fags,a fish supper on the way home, two new suits, a pair of boots and a stone of monkey nuts......and still have change out of £1.54 ! Edited by Blackbriar
  • Like 4

I can remember when you could have a night out, a packet of fags,a fish supper on the way home, two new suits, a pair of boots and a stone of monkey nuts......and still have change out of £1.54 !
Those were t'days eh lad? :laugh:

I can remember when you could have a night out, a packet of fags,a fish supper on the way home, two new suits, a pair of boots and a stone of monkey nuts......and still have change out of £1.54 !

We used to dream of having £1.54........

(That's more than I used to get for a 7 day paper round !)

I used to do a six day evening paper round for 12/6 a week and 2/6 of that went on the shooting times every week. Those were the days a pint of Whitbred trophy was 1/1P and a pint of CPU in the rugby club was 11p. 3 pints of either and I was home in bed. :laugh:

TC

I used to do a six day evening paper round for 12/6 a week and 2/6 of that went on the shooting times every week. Those were the days a pint of Whitbred trophy was 1/1P and a pint of CPU in the rugby club was 11p. 3 pints of either and I was home in bed. :laugh:

TC

My first pint was 36p, fags about 65p for 20 and I bought petrol for my Yam Fizzer at 72p per GALLON........me an my sister used to have a night at the pub, packet of fags and chips on the way home........and have change from a fiver each !