Cleric Allegedly Behind Tunisia Attack

According to MSN news the Cleric allegedly behind the Tunisia attack lives in the UK and claims 50k a year on disability allowances. If this is true then they need to ship his ass over to Tunisia and let them deal with him. He wouldn't get a cushy cell over there.

• Like 1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have just read an article in the Telegraph about this c**t. I have a few questions . Why with the intelligence on this character is he still walking around free after 15 years of "Trying to Deport h

I think people get more annoyed about the fly tipping, ripping off old folk, violence and intimidation than they do from 'a bit of tax dodging'.

You're a young lad with no kids or mortgage to worry about, why don't you pull your finger out and do something yourself if you feel that strongly about it instead of bleating on forums about what oth

How people get annoyed at travellers dodging abit of tax i dont know. More annoying to know our mps line their pockets give no fucks for the rest of us and c**ts like this live in houses most cant afford and has money given to him all by the same country he hates and would happily see destoried.

Would think a few lads would pay a couple of youngsters to give the bloke a hard time.

• Like 1

I have just read an article in the Telegraph about this c**t. I have a few questions . Why with the intelligence on this character is he still walking around free after 15 years of "Trying to Deport him" I was criticised the other day for posting that sometimes in the interests of safety and security freedoms and rights have to be curtailed this is an example . Apparantly it is well documented about this guy and others activities yet they are able to continue their blatant terror activities and do this at the expense of the public exchequer . I am sick to the back teeth of hearing they play the race card or the law sides with them This c**t , Anjum Choudhry and numorous others do you think they would be able to do this shite in their countries of origin would they f**k. Abu Qatada who was deported to Egypt after years of ducking addressed a gathering by video link in an Irish community centre in London the other day the meeting was also attended by Mauzam Beg ex Guantanamo inmate why was this allowed to take place these are blatant risks to national security , Many times I have read the Muslim community know whats going on, they support it , they dont say anything. News flash your Government, the Police , the Security agencies and departments all know whats going on but say and do f**k all. I read some of the utter tripe the usual suspects on here post you all know who they are ,but none of them take a lead and put their rants into concrete proposals or anything else just try to cause racial tension and thats it. One post on here suggesting to pay some one to go and teach this cleric a lesson yet the one suggesting it hasnt got the bottle to do f**k all himself. All these undesirables need visas to enter the UK why in view of intelligence are they issued with the visa in the first place , if they involve in illegal activity cancel the visa and deport them f**k the human rights act dont talk to me about civilised society when you fight terrorism you need to go down the sewer and get dirty or at least dont tie hands behind backs of people that have been trained for years to do the jobs that civilised people like to imagine only happens in films and books.

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 17

How people get annoyed at travellers dodging abit of tax i dont know. More annoying to know our mps line their pockets give no fucks for the rest of us and c**ts like this live in houses most cant afford and has money given to him all by the same country he hates and would happily see destoried.

Would think a few lads would pay a couple of youngsters to give the bloke a hard time.

I think people get more annoyed about the fly tipping, ripping off old folk, violence and intimidation than they do from 'a bit of tax dodging'.

• Like 5

but we can not take it all as the truth

every goverment has cover ups and tell you what they want you to hear and people belive it

DONT

they make up lies about everything why they are the ones ripping the arse out of this country for there own pockets

do you think they give a shit about YOU and the people who die NO

DONT BE SHEEP

Edited by wi11ow
  • Like 2

You're a young lad with no kids or mortgage to worry about, why don't you pull your finger out and do something yourself if you feel that strongly about it instead of bleating on forums about what other people should do? :thumbs:

• Like 3

Wether it's child grooming or terrorism... Dare I say it's down to the money our government receives from Europe... We only receive this money if on paper we are seen to be all getting on... Polices forces hands are tied in the sense of acting, reporting and documenting said crimes... These instructions are forced upon them for money... At the cost of our safety and our children's safety... Forget what the bitch in Europe is called but her " all let's get along bollocks" is bullshit.... They only get along when it suits, and when "the orders come" where screwed.... Story's of child grooming and terror threats will continued to be exposed because it's been covered up for years over money... Wankers.....

I am sure if the article about is untrue he would be the first shouting bit from the roof tops. DB's got it nailed, anyone wanting to live here in peace and contribute to society then all power to them. But if they, like the scum bag cleric, are found to be involved in any sort of terrorist activities the boot their sorry asses out.