They are dragging the sport down to the level of a p***y pub car park scap.

Absolutely no class.

your having a laugh sheep aint ya? The furys are just everyday type of people, tyson shows class and respect, pre and post fight,

Are you sure about this newboy?

Ive been around a bit and never have I met anyone else like the furys.

Everyday type of people pmsl.

Where on earth!

youve never met any of us .so how can you say youve never met any one else like the furys .dont forget only the other week you had the chance to meet some of us after sending me multiple p/ms demanding my address you then post on here you got a bad back :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: pathetic .internet warriors only on the hunting life :laugh:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

Im yet to come across anyone either within or outside the sport who genuinely thought Fury would win.....sure every gypsy thought he would because they are born warriors who know the boxing game inside out......never mind people like Joe Gallagher,Jimmy Tibbs,Adam Booth at home or Freddie Roach,Ronnie Shields,Robert Garcia abroad who have trained multiple world champions......Lennox Lewis,Froch etc what would they know about boxing the Furys have a world champion so they are now the greatest camp in world boxing.

Jimmy Tibbs predicted Fury to win...Joe Gallagher predicted a Fury win on points and Carl Froch predicted a Fury win by stoppage.

I talk Shit lol

Where did I say put Hughie Fury in front of AJ ?

Put Tyson Fury in front of AJ and your man is gone Tuffy.

max mate dont waste your time on em pal :thumbs:

unless fury uses his other hand to fight , and fights the same way again, AJ will deff knock him out if they ever fight. I think deep down the fury camp know this regards AJ , so they will either avoid AJ or deff got change furys fighting style they have no choice if there ever want this fight :yes:

Absolutely no class.

your having a laugh sheep aint ya? The furys are just everyday type of people, tyson shows class and respect, pre and post fight,

Where on earth!

youve never met any of us .so how can you say youve never met any one else like the furys .dont forget only the other week you had the chance to meet some of us after sending me multiple p/ms demanding my address you then post on here you got a bad back :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: pathetic .internet warriors only on the hunting life :laugh:

In a matter of fact I have.

Ive just never met someone pretending to be a fury.

Absolutely no class.

Where on earth!

In a matter of fact I have.

Ive just never met someone pretending to be a fury.

you chum are a first rate idiot .regards MR FURY

Im yet to come across anyone either within or outside the sport who genuinely thought Fury would win.....sure every gypsy thought he would because they are born warriors who know the boxing game inside out......never mind people like Joe Gallagher,Jimmy Tibbs,Adam Booth at home or Freddie Roach,Ronnie Shields,Robert Garcia abroad who have trained multiple world champions......Lennox Lewis,Froch etc what would they know about boxing the Furys have a world champion so they are now the greatest camp in world boxing.

Classic you are fair play .i do laugh to myself at your posts and your jealousy is overwhelming you .for three years or more youve never relented on your continuous tirade of abuse towards ty and his camp lol its one pathetic craic after another first you was punting that useless David Price as the next coming along with shouting from the rooftops that Haye was this and Haye was that even though hes prob the worse fighter since john tate to win a title .all your mates in london are the bees knees tyson should surround himself with the right people his camp aint got a clue your in your gym lifting more than the worlds strongest man you worked the pads with anthony joshua .your imaginary gypsy mates all slag tyson of lol david price will knock ty out .joe calzaghi was no good klitchko is the greatest he would have beaten all the greats blah blah blah blah now all your mates ( the best in the game :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: who know the game inside out :laugh::toast: ) well they dont know the game that well chum do they not as well as my tribe do ive been telling you from word go over three yrs ago tyson would be world champion he would beat klitchko and all that ever came back from you was your pathetic attempts at ridicule with your band of merry men on here .well it turns out chum the fury people do know a thing or two about fighting doesnt it .no surprising really though when thats all theyve done generation after generation after generation and now they have the best heavyweight stable in the world bar none .as for joshua and that coward haye they aint fit to lick tys boots .like i said earlier if us furys played football england would have won the world cup .team fury all the way