fury will beat haye as easily as klitch did, got to say well done to furys whole team getting him right and dealing with the shit and organising that has to done they got some stick on here about not been up to the job well they were.

My personal opinion ( just in case the toys are thrown from the pram)

Haye would beat fury by ko

• Like 1

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

Fury has said he would rather give up one of the belts than fight Haye. Why would that be? :hmm:

Because basically haye pulled out of 2 fights with him. Fury holds the cards now and said he isnt giving him a payday. Fury was quite content to fight the 2 previous ocasions.

• Like 3

Me too, if he had more heart I think haye couldve been an alltime great

How do you come to that?

imo he's so cagey because he's got a poor chin,if he had more bottle he might have done better against Wlad,or he might have just got knocked out early.

• Like 1

Haye was on radio2 this morning and he was very respectful of furys win and said it meant even more as the fight was in Germany which meant fury was up against it ... He went on to say if fury didn't want to fight him then that's fine it's a champions choice and he would work his way to contention so fury had to fight him ........

• Like 4

Delighted that Fury won and that the Klitchko era is finally at an end but can't stand listening to the shite he talks. His dad is even worse! Why the huge chip on their shoulder.., is that just a gypsy thing? It lacks class and won't help to get them 'respect' from inside or outside the sport..., I mean, listen to this....

Fury has said he would rather give up one of the belts than fight Haye. Why would that be? :hmm:

Beacuae hate messed him about no pulled out of two fights and said he didn't want to make fury rich now fury will mess haye about if I was him ild make a fight with haye not bother training then pull out on fight week with a bad toe

• Like 1

Can't take away what furys done, well done hats off to him, the fact he was slightly graceful in victory towards Vladimir showed some of it is maybe played for the cameras, his size and style didn't suit klitscko, it served its purpose, BUT I think a faster more offensive fighter would give fury issues as he would try and take the fight to them and get caught.

Can't discredit him for what he's done though, after Saturday a deserved heavyweight champion. :yes:

• Like 1

If I remember right, haye NEVER used "a bad toe" as an excuse to pull out of a fight with fury. The first time he had his eye cut open in sparing a week out from fight night, and the stitches were quite visible, the second time he had a shoulder injury that needed operating on....the toe was his reason for a poor performance against wvlad...and for those doubting Hayes courage, visit YouTube and watch his fight against mormec, went into the champions own backyard, suffered a big knock down, got back up and levelled him a few rounds later...

Yok

Edited by YOKEL
  • Like 4

Delighted that Fury won and that the Klitchko era is finally at an end but can't stand listening to the shite he talks. His dad is even worse! Why the huge chip on their shoulder.., is that just a gypsy thing? It lacks class and won't help to get them 'respect' from inside or outside the sport..., I mean, listen to this....

Fukc me that man really is an idiot and does fury no favours ... I would love to see Lennox take him up on his offer lol ......