If they fought next week Fury would win

Joshua ain't been in a fight yet

See what he's about when tagged proper.

He's been spoon fed nobody's

Hearn ripping off paying fight fans

It's like the X factor of boxing

Hearn ripping them off!

What a load of bollox

The Joshua-v-Whyte fight is pay-per-view!!...for a British title fight!! PPV!!...now that is ripping the fans off in my opinion...maybe they just cashing in on A.J while they still can :whistling:

PPV for the fury fight is a rip off.

Many people will ppv for AJ because he has a personality.

Hearn makes sure hes boxers earn top money,

Not like most other promoters.

Ive never watched a bad hearn promotion yet.

"many people will ppv for AJ because he has personality"....really??!!!...im just paying to watch the boxing...couldnt give a f**k what his personality is like!

• Like 2

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

Exactly AKA re the Josh - Whyte fight

PPV ffs

As iv said they using the bullshite surrounding a pretty face and a bodybuilders physice to rip off fight fans

If you can't see it your either blind or just plain stupid.

So you won't be watching it then will you ,Mr personality

Well we had better ask the experts crusty and brookside,

;)

It's something I have said for years and now it happened just watching fury on the news with a massive Smile on my face and look every heavyweight is coming out of the woodwork trying to get a fight with him wilder haye Joshua

Tyson and Hughie are the knew klitschko only difference they are cousins not brothers

Edited by CushtyJook

Well we had better ask the experts crusty and brookside,

;)

It's something I have said for years and now it happened just watching fury on the news with a massive Smile on my face and look every heavyweight is coming out of the woodwork trying to get a fight with him wilder haye Joshua

Tyson and Hughie are the knew klitschko only difference they are cousins not brothers

But everyone seems to be hes cousin ;)

Everybody is coming out the woodwork wanting to fight Fury,yet the same people where all quiet when Wlad was Champion. Even though Fury beat Wlad they still don't seem to be giving him the credit he deserves for actually going out and easily beating Wlad .

• Like 1

it waS Fred Carno,s the only thing missing was a chorus of "Now common lads now shake hands and forget about it" and big joe joyce ripping his shirt off and soaking his head in petril.

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Belter ????

• Like 1

fury will beat haye as easily as klitch did, got to say well done to furys whole team getting him right and dealing with the shit and organising that has to done they got some stick on here about not been up to the job well they were. ps how much is big ty wanting for the transit

Edited by snagbrac