• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

Did anyone have a good bet on fury

bets_zpsdqotd36e.jpg

But i also had the same stake on Klitchko inside the distance as well....hedging your bets i think its called :boogy:

Plus im hoping James Degale keeps my hopes up in a couple of hours.

bets_zpsg8txk6x9.png

Its been a good night so far :D

Ooops bit big with the pics sorry.

Lol at those estimated bets being legit the remove selections gave it away you ain't fooling anybody unless you post the winning conformation. Online you can type what you want in to get a forecast on what you will win.

I've only been on here for 7-8 years or so, but my gut instinct tells me that gnash is a genuine fella.

I don't find it too hard to believe that a boxing fan has placed a decent bet on a big heavy weight fight.

yep, thought klitch looked awful, but then i think ty's very awkward style made it that way....i always like to see how they walk to the ring, and ty certainly walked in in a very confident manner. he was in a no lose position really,all the betting was against him, as was most of the boxing fraternity... in fact, apart from his fellow tinkers, most had him beat, so he could just crack on with it really, and either way he was all good...if you get my drift....just like to add, i didn't think he'd win like that as long as i had a hole in me arse...fair f***ing play to the lad...

Yokel

Absolutely....im probably a bit out of touch with the heavyweight division as its just so hard to get interest in it over recent years but i just presumed Klitchko to be a tough fearless man having held the title so long but what the gypsy boys have said all along is right he is terrible....ive never seen a champion so timid and reluctant to take a punch.......surely thats his lot now ? they could fight 100 times i think Fury would win easier each time on that showing.

I thought Klitchko would either knock him out early or Fury would stay out of the way and build up the points......but it was certainly a strangely contested fight.

yep. i couldn't believe wvlads reluctance to get involved! after 6 rounds i thought, you really need to be pulling your socks up here...like you say, all the rematches in the world (on that showing) aint gonna yield a different result...

Yokel

oul age cathes up with everbody...wasnt a real fight seen better outside the pub.......but fair play were its due he won.just the state boxings in now

Couple of lads have text me saying wlad wasn't on form and boxed badly. I don't believe that's strictly true. Fury made him box badly and made him look pretty poor.

I suppose that's what a clever boxer does. Makes a good boxer look bad?

Lol at those estimated bets being legit the remove selections gave it away you ain't fooling anybody unless you post the winning conformation. Online you can type what you want in to get a forecast on what you will win.

Are you for real......every bet on Skybet allows you to remove selections why wouldnt it :blink: ..........you dont believe me ?......oh well i dont know what im going to do now :laugh: ......ok chief im making it all up just to fool you :thumbs:

you f***ing wrong un gnash, telling porkies like that....cor, i even remember when you said you knew some gypsie types!!!! hang your head son..... :tongue2:

Yokel

:D They say things come in 3,s so i might as well admit it......i also said i went to a West Ham game once ......i just dont know whats got into me !

• Like 1

them tibbs n a lot of so called top men were on utube slagging tyson of just 2 weeks ago lol..wait to you see the u turns now.

Ive known Jimmy and Mark a lot of years nans pat and cant remember them slagging off anyone too often.......its why they are so respected in the game so id be interested to see what you mean....if its on Youtube it shouldnt be too difficult to find ?

yep, thought klitch looked awful, but then i think ty's very awkward style made it that way....i always like to see how they walk to the ring, and ty certainly walked in in a very confident manner. he was in a no lose position really,all the betting was against him, as was most of the boxing fraternity... in fact, apart from his fellow tinkers, most had him beat, so he could just crack on with it really, and either way he was all good...if you get my drift....just like to add, i didn't think he'd win like that as long as i had a hole in me arse...fair f***ing play to the lad...

Yokel

Absolutely....im probably a bit out of touch with the heavyweight division as its just so hard to get interest in it over recent years but i just presumed Klitchko to be a tough fearless man having held the title so long but what the gypsy boys have said all along is right he is terrible....ive never seen a champion so timid and reluctant to take a punch.......surely thats his lot now ? they could fight 100 times i think Fury would win easier each time on that showing.

I thought Klitchko would either knock him out early or Fury would stay out of the way and build up the points......but it was certainly a strangely contested fight.

yep. i couldn't believe wvlads reluctance to get involved! after 6 rounds i thought, you really need to be pulling your socks up here...like you say, all the rematches in the world (on that showing) aint gonna yield a different result...

Yokel

oul age cathes up with everbody...wasnt a real fight seen better outside the pub.......but fair play were its due he won.just the state boxings in now
Couple of lads have text me saying wlad wasn't on form and boxed badly. I don't believe that's strictly true. Fury made him box badly and made him look pretty poor.

I suppose that's what a clever boxer does. Makes a good boxer look bad?

Thats true fella

Fair play to fury both of them never threw a decent combination all night. Klitchko never turned up and didn't have a plan b ...credit where credits due to Fury he frustrated him all night and never let him dominate ....That's Fury in with the big boys now let's see how long he remains champion