Klitscsko landed his trademark straight right on fury and it did not bother him in the slightest the crowd started going as they thought he had him but fury took it very well

Did Klitchko throw the right hand all night ? i must of missed it.......i thought he was diabolical to be honest but as a fighter you put your opponents hesitance down to your own movement which Fury should rightly do.......i,ll be surprised if we dont hear Klitchko come out with a broken right hand over the coming days.

• Like 2

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

Klitscsko landed his trademark straight right on fury and it did not bother him in the slightest the crowd started going as they thought he had him but fury took it very well

Did Klitchko throw the right hand all night ? i must of missed it.......i thought he was diabolical to be honest but as a fighter you put your opponents hesitance down to your own movement which Fury should rightly do.......i,ll be surprised if we dont hear Klitchko come out with a broken right hand over the coming days.

yep, thought klitch looked awful, but then i think ty's very awkward style made it that way....i always like to see how they walk to the ring, and ty certainly walked in in a very confident manner. he was in a no lose position really,all the betting was against him, as was most of the boxing fraternity... in fact, apart from his fellow tinkers, most had him beat, so he could just crack on with it really, and either way he was all good...if you get my drift....just like to add, i didn't think he'd win like that as long as i had a hole in me arse...fair f***ing play to the lad...

Yokel

Didn't throw it very often of any but connected with it once

Gnasher anymore boxing betting tips give me a shout lol

Did anyone have a good bet on fury

bets_zpsdqotd36e.jpg

But i also had the same stake on Klitchko inside the distance as well....hedging your bets i think its called :boogy:

Plus im hoping James Degale keeps my hopes up in a couple of hours.

bets_zpsg8txk6x9.png

Its been a good night so far :D

Ooops bit big with the pics sorry.

yep, thought klitch looked awful, but then i think ty's very awkward style made it that way....i always like to see how they walk to the ring, and ty certainly walked in in a very confident manner. he was in a no lose position really,all the betting was against him, as was most of the boxing fraternity... in fact, apart from his fellow tinkers, most had him beat, so he could just crack on with it really, and either way he was all good...if you get my drift....just like to add, i didn't think he'd win like that as long as i had a hole in me arse...fair f***ing play to the lad...

Yokel

Absolutely....im probably a bit out of touch with the heavyweight division as its just so hard to get interest in it over recent years but i just presumed Klitchko to be a tough fearless man having held the title so long but what the gypsy boys have said all along is right he is terrible....ive never seen a champion so timid and reluctant to take a punch.......surely thats his lot now ? they could fight 100 times i think Fury would win easier each time on that showing.

I thought Klitchko would either knock him out early or Fury would stay out of the way and build up the points......but it was certainly a strangely contested fight.

• Like 1

Yokel

Absolutely....im probably a bit out of touch with the heavyweight division as its just so hard to get interest in it over recent years but i just presumed Klitchko to be a tough fearless man having held the title so long but what the gypsy boys have said all along is right he is terrible....ive never seen a champion so timid and reluctant to take a punch.......surely thats his lot now ? they could fight 100 times i think Fury would win easier each time on that showing.

I thought Klitchko would either knock him out early or Fury would stay out of the way and build up the points......but it was certainly a strangely contested fight.

yep. i couldn't believe wvlads reluctance to get involved! after 6 rounds i thought, you really need to be pulling your socks up here...like you say, all the rematches in the world (on that showing) aint gonna yield a different result...

Yokel

• Like 1

Yep I agree with the recent comments.

To be honest I've really had my eyes opened tonight, I kept thinking "this is the round, wlad will step it up and get involved, land a few" but it never happened. Wlad just tried to stay out of the way.

I was convinced that Fury wasn't good enough and wouldn't be able to back up his mouth. I mistook his confidence for arrogance and disrespect. Because in my head he was already beaten by wlad.

But when you look back at everything he said, knowing he's capable of beating wlad, it doesn't look so bad.

And when a big mouth backs up his words, which so rarely happens, it does make a big difference.

I am now looking forward to following Tyson Fury's career. He's gonna have a few after them belts.

Never thought I would say that.

Well done that man.

Did anyone have a good bet on fury

bets_zpsdqotd36e.jpg

But i also had the same stake on Klitchko inside the distance as well....hedging your bets i think its called :boogy:

Plus im hoping James Degale keeps my hopes up in a couple of hours.

bets_zpsg8txk6x9.png

Its been a good night so far :D

Ooops bit big with the pics sorry.

Lol at those estimated bets being legit the remove selections gave it away you ain't fooling anybody unless you post the winning conformation. Online you can type what you want in to get a forecast on what you will win.

Yokel

yep. i couldn't believe wvlads reluctance to get involved! after 6 rounds i thought, you really need to be pulling your socks up here...like you say, all the rematches in the world (on that showing) aint gonna yield a different result...

Yokel

oul age cathes up with everbody...wasnt a real fight seen better outside the pub.......but fair play were its due he won.just the state boxings in now