Its Mcflurry making the gloves excuses and not the champ

Yes agree but vlad has been funny about gloves in every single fight and always try's to wind opponents up before fights by sending different gloves plus he chosen extra padded gloves

But not this time crusty.

Its the Mcflurry camp trying to unsettle the champion.

And to be honest.

You just can't do it.

He has nerves of steel.

The biggest fight will be after that.

When the champion offers to help Mcflurry with hes mental health.

• Like 1

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

Yes agree but vlad has been funny about gloves in every single fight and always try's to wind opponents up before fights by sending different gloves plus he chosen extra padded gloves

And to be honest.

You just can't do it.

He has nerves of steel.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you ladies getting the jitters now .with your mass hysteria ,come saturday night youll all be crying into your ovaltine ,nothing but a bunch of fannies the lot of you .

And to be honest.

You just can't do it.

He has nerves of steel.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you ladies getting the jitters now .with your mass hysteria ,come saturday night youll all be crying into your ovaltine ,nothing but a bunch of fannies the lot of you .

Get back to your caravan you

Thought you had disappeared.

Well you will when its over thats for sure:)

Getting close now. Can't wait. Weekend booked off work. Saturday to watch and Sunday to celebrate

Wvlad is rattled I'm not even going to drink a bottle during the fight I want pure concentration

Your pure concentration will last all but 2 seconds.

Getting close now. Can't wait. Weekend booked off work. Saturday to watch and Sunday to celebrate

Wvlad is rattled I'm not even going to drink a bottle during the fight I want pure concentration

you want pure medication cushty
  • Like 2

?????

You know we can do this nit grittering arguing malarkey over and over like we have for nearly 100 odd pages in this thread but it's not going to change the fact the fight with the hope happens on Saturday night so time will tell

Maybe fury gets knocked out who knows or maybe wvlad gets knocked out but I was with my brother earlier who placed 5 grand on a fury knockout and my other brother who Swears blind on kiltchko but didn't put no money as held get a rubbish return all I'm hoping is for a good action packed fight with a fury win but it won't affect my life one bit no matter what the outcome money is money if I win money it's a bonus if I loose money it is what it is I can't take it with me when I die anyway so not bothered I'll live in spur of the moment more inportant

As brittish people we should be backing fury to win and bring the titles to England agian but sadly most people are not supportive of Tyson who is very beneficial to boxing

Finally I hope everyone has a good night watching the fight but I feel it won't even go ahead anyway

I hope Wvlad comes out and smashes fury from pillow to post . I hope he proper embarrasses fury for the embaresment he's cause to boxing..... Jumping round talking shit dressing up like batman . The mans s first class fool and just a disgrace to the lads out there trying to do it properly and respectfully ...

Saying that I'd also like fury to win

So AJ csn fight him and smash him within 3 rounds