Cushty when fury loses will you say that he had a 1 of Ali's dodgy kebabs the hight before and he had the shits all day lol

do you tink he get ko lol, I think if fury try's to take the fight to him he go down . what do you ?
feck bird you been on the bottle I don't know which boxer you are on about lol

fury going down , ive got 20£ quid on it , he get ko by the 9 round :yes:

• Like 2

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

Its so hard to predict anything with heavyweights these days as they can get to world title level and we still dont really know if they are any good im starting to think Fury has a good chance simply because he probably wants it that bit more than Klitchsko his youth and enthusiasm along with the size advantage could mean he just hustles his way to victory.........i think 2 such unorthodox fighters at such different stages of their career could create surprises though you would still expect Klitchsko to just know too much for Fury.

Must admit im looking forward to the show on Dec 12th far more Eubank jnr/o' Sullivan...Joshua/Whyte....Warrington/Campbell/Bellew/ my little Kevin Mitchell on the march again....then the week after Lee/Saunders theres some interesting bouts coming up.

Its so hard to predict anything with heavyweights these days as they can get to world title level and we still dont really know if they are any good im starting to think Fury has a good chance simply because he probably wants it that bit more than Klitchsko his youth and enthusiasm along with the size advantage could mean he just hustles his way to victory.........i think 2 such unorthodox fighters at such different stages of their career could create surprises though you would still expect Klitchsko to just know too much for Fury.

Must admit im looking forward to the show on Dec 12th far more Eubank jnr/o' Sullivan...Joshua/Whyte....Warrington/Campbell/Bellew/ my little Kevin Mitchell on the march again....then the week after Lee/Saunders theres some interesting bouts coming up.

who have you got for eubank vs spike osullivan

I fancy Eubank to win that quite strongly infact i wouldnt be surprised if he got him out inside 4 rounds.....i think it could be exciting while it lasts but im told Eubanks chin is just like his ol mans and that could be the difference.

I fancy Eubank to win that quite strongly infact i wouldnt be surprised if he got him out inside 4 rounds.....i think it could be exciting while it lasts but im told Eubanks chin is just like his ol mans and that could be the difference.

I do like eubank Jr. also not really seen much of spike but know he also lost to billy Saunders how do you think a rematch would go between eubank Jr. and Saunders as I feel it will Happen in near future

that young burnett out the night agin jason booth,british title shot for him,

I think Bill would win out clearer next time.....he has the self restraint to box well to a plan but didnt in their first fight i think if left to do what he does Adam Booth can take Eubank to his greatest potential and probably pick up a world title i just think a disciplined and concentrated Saunders is all wrong for him..........what you reckon ?

• Like 1

Cant quite get my nut round this....whats this Spike tv then ? is that what Murray v Abraham is on ?.......i see the Crolla show is on Sky 2.....Cotto/Alvarez on Boxnation....but cant find anything about Murray ?

i think the murray fight is on sky 9.45/ 10.00. Undercard first then over to germany for the murray fight then the crolla fight is on.

• Darleys Perez v Anthony Crolla : WBA Lightweight Title

Chris Jenkins v Tyrone Nurse : Vacant British Super-Lightweight Title

Ryan Burnett v Jason Booth : Vacant British Bantamweight title

(Manchester Arena)

Arthur Abraham v Martin Murray : WBO Super-Middleweight Title

(TUI Arena, Hannover - Germany)

Live Fight Night , Sky Sports 1 HD (20:00)

Edited by darbo
  • Like 1