I don't think Haye wanted the fight with Fury . . I was of the view that Haye would be far too dynamic for Fury. But when he pulled out and Peter Fury said, believe me, he'll pull out again! Low and behold! Coincidence? Mmm I don't think so, I believed Fury psyched him out . . He is after all a Big and unpredictable man, Haye couldn't do anything with him during the head to heads!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

Ill jinx it now the show will not go on take my word

why...you gonna phone a bomb scare.lol

I got a strong feeling there will be some disruption either pull out from klitchko or fight cancelled due to bomb scare was only last night a football game in a German stadium was called of due to terror threats

I got a strong feeling there will be some disruption either pull out from klitchko or fight cancelled due to bomb scare was only last night a football game in a German stadium was called of due to terror threats

Your like mystic fukin meg

Just wait and see I told you about the first pull out but I hope I am wrong this time as I have been eating for what seems like a very long time for this fight

Just wait and see I told you about the first pull out but I hope I am wrong this time as I have been eating for what seems like a very long time for this fight

Does boxing make you hungry then .......

• Like 1

Does boxing make you hungry then .......

No that's all the dope he's smoking......haha

Not many days left now Fury has to do it after everything he's said

In the second wround of klitchko vs wach Marius wach managed to put him into minor trouble and nearly got Wvlad into a fight and you could tell he didn't like it one bit I think fury has the biggest chance of a ko untill the 6th round and I won't be suprised if he goes on the offensive from the first bell and knocks wlad out in three after all he's a lot better than Marius wach and a lot faster and mobile saying this I fully expect fury to hit the canvas if not once then a few times and get up to win it I just can't se clad getting up of the canvas

I can see both hitting the ground, early on, then bigfury putting him on his arse, knockout

I think fury will lean and grab kiltchko frustrate him also mr grab and jab will get played on his own game and fury is bigger and heavier wvlad will get very tired with fury leaning on him but then again I can see the ref being very very biased and not letting fury do it but letting glad get away with it

Fecking fury to win pmsl.wlad is going to punch him all around the ring fury will be ko in rd 4

You'll find out weeks time will you come on here and say well done fury when he wins as I will if wlad wins

Edited by CushtyJook

Cushty do you seriously believe a nobody can walk through wlads jab I don't wlad the machine will keep fury on the outside with his jab and then boom goodnight fury.just like he does with all his opponents.

Fecking fury to win pmsl.wlad is going to punch him all around the ring fury will be ko in rd 4

You'll find out weeks time will you come on here and say well done fury when he wins as I will if wlad wins

Good for you! Do you promise to do it with no excuses though?