• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

just saw the clip of them in the stadium there fighting in. when they are standing together i was surprised how wlad wasnt that much smaller really. he looked as cool as a cucumber as he alway does.

I thought that but i think its just that Klitchsko carries himself well,stands tall etc.....a lot of really tall guys are a little bit embarrassed by their size and almost try to hide it i think if Fury stood tall the difference would be more obvious.......something else i notice is how much more of an athlete Klitchsko looks,even in a suit.....he just looks like a big athletic guy whereas Tyson just looks like a big knock kneed giant ( thats just an observation not an insult before Brookie gets all offended......its just like observing that Klitchsko has black hair thats all )

:laugh: :laugh: i dont get offended any more by your snidey little cracks gnash nor a few other jealous desperados on here chum ,dont forget ive been reading yours and others bollox about tyson for four years now isnt it ,every fight hes had your all desperately willing him to lose .youve been in the past bumming up that bum chisora ,the other bum david haye ,i even remember you posting about how refreshing it was to have a genuine contender like david price fighting for britain etc ,etc and getting in a strop when i stated on here price was going no where only to the canvas . ( and joshua goes the same ) lots of body builders etc look well and carry themselves as you call it in a suit ,none of em are any good with their hands though nor do they have muscles on their chins ..the questions you lot of hunting life experts should ask yourselves is this .when was the last time klit had a fight ? you know a real fight ,when was the last time he went into the trenches with a genuine heavyweight and not the bums hes been spoon fed for the last five years or more ,when was the last time hes fought some one whos going to open him up and force the pace on him ,? not him being allowed to throw a few jabs then hold on for most of the round with no in-fighting ,( i remember you yourself not so long ago saying its a wonder hes not being disqualified for it etc ) ,when was the last time klit beat a south paw ? when was the last time he fought any one as fast as tyson ? the klit is 40 years old .hes not the athlete as you call him at 40 as he was at tysons age ,.as for tysons insults etc ,thats boxing i can assure you all hes not put out one iota what you lot got to spout on an internet forum thats for sure .one thing i can assure you is ,he dont need roids etc to give his wilting ego or feel good factor a boost .you crack on giving your opinions all you want none of us will lose any sleep over you as long as your fan base on here gives you an audience and your gypsy pals update you .you crack on have a good time , :laugh: i await your reactions when tys champ in october

Ha ha h ha ha WOW...... Your not world champ for as long as him if your shit or fought no one good.... Furys fought no one really as yet... Only reason he has got a title shot is because heavy weight division is worst it's ever been.... But like YOU say klitchko is 40 and not an athlete no more... So fury should put him away with ease?

Ha ha h ha ha WOW...... Your not world champ for as long as him if your shit or fought no one good.... Furys fought no one really as yet... Only reason he has got a title shot is because heavy weight division is worst it's ever been.... But like YOU say klitchko is 40 and not an athlete no more... So fury should put him away with ease?

I watched the Lewis inter view ,and thought he right what he said , fury not been in with anybody of proper heavy weight class, well he will when when fights kiltchko . and as you say he getting on now, and if fury doesn't beat him or its a very close fight , it says it all about fury don't it :yes: fury should beat him, but I don't think will .!!!

just saw the clip of them in the stadium there fighting in. when they are standing together i was surprised how wlad wasnt that much smaller really. he looked as cool as a cucumber as he alway does.

I thought that but i think its just that Klitchsko carries himself well,stands tall etc.....a lot of really tall guys are a little bit embarrassed by their size and almost try to hide it i think if Fury stood tall the difference would be more obvious.......something else i notice is how much more of an athlete Klitchsko looks,even in a suit.....he just looks like a big athletic guy whereas Tyson just looks like a big knock kneed giant ( thats just an observation not an insult before Brookie gets all offended......its just like observing that Klitchsko has black hair thats all )

:laugh: :laugh: i dont get offended any more by your snidey little cracks gnash nor a few other jealous desperados on here chum ,dont forget ive been reading yours and others bollox about tyson for four years now isnt it ,every fight hes had your all desperately willing him to lose .youve been in the past bumming up that bum chisora ,the other bum david haye ,i even remember you posting about how refreshing it was to have a genuine contender like david price fighting for britain etc ,etc and getting in a strop when i stated on here price was going no where only to the canvas . ( and joshua goes the same ) lots of body builders etc look well and carry themselves as you call it in a suit ,none of em are any good with their hands though nor do they have muscles on their chins ..the questions you lot of hunting life experts should ask yourselves is this .when was the last time klit had a fight ? you know a real fight ,when was the last time he went into the trenches with a genuine heavyweight and not the bums hes been spoon fed for the last five years or more ,when was the last time hes fought some one whos going to open him up and force the pace on him ,? not him being allowed to throw a few jabs then hold on for most of the round with no in-fighting ,( i remember you yourself not so long ago saying its a wonder hes not being disqualified for it etc ) ,when was the last time klit beat a south paw ? when was the last time he fought any one as fast as tyson ? the klit is 40 years old .hes not the athlete as you call him at 40 as he was at tysons age ,.as for tysons insults etc ,thats boxing i can assure you all hes not put out one iota what you lot got to spout on an internet forum thats for sure .one thing i can assure you is ,he dont need roids etc to give his wilting ego or feel good factor a boost .you crack on giving your opinions all you want none of us will lose any sleep over you as long as your fan base on here gives you an audience and your gypsy pals update you .you crack on have a good time , :laugh: i await your reactions when tys champ in october

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here, when as Fury had a real fight against top competition? When as he been in the trenches in a war?? Fury as plenty of charisma I'll give him that, I hope he does win and bring the title home but I just can't see him taking Wlads shots.

I watched the Lewis inter view ,and thought he right what he said , fury not been in with anybody of proper heavy weight class, well he will when when fights kiltchko . and as you say he getting on now, and if fury doesn't beat him or its a very close fight , it says it all about fury don't it :yes: fury should beat him, but I don't think will .!!!

Chisora is a 'proper' heavyweight,

I think Fury will give us a good fight,show a lot of heart and win a lot of people over,but not go the distance.