Irish Staffs

Guest Navek

Irish staffs came from good quality Staffords from England that were then bred from for work only. That resulted in a strong line of working staffs with the likes of Geronimo. The EBT in psychos line came from North Star, both dam and sire were staff/EBT.

was the red hand ever put to any staff bitches?
.... Edited by Navek

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The guys selling them will usually be selling Unicorns as well. Search any freeads under Unicorns and you'll find the right sellers.   Or pick up a random Staff and hang a pedigree off it. it's what

I think people are getting mixed up with what a runt actually is, the smallest pup in a litter is often just the smallest pup in a litter not a runt! Often the smallest of pups can grow bigger than th

Posted Images

Often wondered how you create a line of Stafford's from a crossbred dog that only ever lined one bitch...

Yokel

Right lads...cards on the table time for me...i had a dog down off JockoXbeanie2...off the late Nick Taylor from dover yard...dog's long since cold and dead in the ground...not the best dog i ever had but a real learning curve...enjoyed my time with him...i know antg has had similar blood in the past...what about you YOKEL?

Edited by AKA-BRINDLE

Yep...ffb's jack x spider. that beanie blood seemed to be able to reproduce workers, unlike some of the other stuff that was much more hit and miss...J.M.O.

Yokel

Edited by YOKEL
  • Like 1

Had a dog well worth feeding off of jackxspider and seen more than one down off of similar line I'd give kennel space...

Yokel

was a good mating that Yokel. a few off that litter were worth feeding for sure

• Like 1
Guest Navek

A while ago I had a red sbt from Ireland he wasn't the best looking dog but by joe he had some sand. He was a very athletic looking dog good solid body with a nice box head and short muzzle a lot of people asked what he was crossed with as he was tall athletic and not what they were used to seeing . He was a true gentleman with me and my family but he was a demon on anything that moved...... Dogs cats horses cows Bulls basically anything with fur he wanted to destroy.. Seems like most the time he was been patched up. Although he was s pain in the arse at times he was a fine animal and I'd have another one of him ..

Ps sorry for going bit off topic lol

A dog that impressed me was a bitch believe she was a triple bred rocky my dear dog. Real sweet natured thing she was too, fell asleep on my lap when i passed out. Finished a bottle of e&j n fell insleep infront of the fire place, woke up with the worst sore throat lol.