Pup I Bred

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had nice suprise the other day,,,a chap that had a pup of me 6 years ago got back in touch and sent a pic of his dog paddy,,,who is Venus's brother,,,just a few month back another chap got back in t

No ,,,dons her half brother,,,and besides as I've said befor she has a few faults I don't like,,,so I won't breed her...   I would more likely have a pup of swift ,,,or paddy or piglet ect,,,,   D

Hi TOMO,   I did not know you did this thread I was blessed getting paddy and thanks for many years of good running on everything he was a power house of a dog paddy every day you went out he did ev

She's a cracking dog and very well put together,Obviously well bred etc etc. she's probably one of the best ferreting/lamping bitches in the country if truth be told.

Go on lads...Tell him he should let her have a litter !

She,s at that age now when its time to seriously think about whether you want to carry on the line or not.. :hmm:

She broke and was put to Moyses Captain

Tomo got Visa

Chris got Smiler

I kept a Big Brindle dog called Dexy who sadly smashed his wrist working and had to be PTS

This dog did the business daytime in front of the names on númerous occasions.

Smiler made old bones somehow and was PTS early this year in old age

This dog was a good solid daytime dog they did other bits too.

All big powerful dogs

Dexy 29-30" and 79-80 lbs

Smiler 26-27 " and 67-68 lbs

Tomo took Visa to Andy's Jack so the blood lives on.

Smiler went across a Wor John bred whippet x Greyhound not long before he was PTS

How did the smiler x Wor John bred litter turn out?

Tomo good to see and keep in touch with lads who have had pups off you nothing finer, all dogs look in top nick and with that breeding I bet filled the freezer...

Tomo for what you's boys are right into and happy with

One of them Powells Pocket Rockets would compliment that bitch of yours

Obviously one that's been tested .

They go back to a genuine line bred Sooty Sam whippet called

Super Blue who was put into good bull blood to get what's now Powells Pocket Rockets

Be ideal for Venus.

Behave ya fecking self,,,,fecking pocket rocket.....lol

• Like 3

Tomo for what you's boys are right into and happy with

One of them Powells Pocket Rockets would compliment that bitch of yours

Obviously one that's been tested .

They go back to a genuine line bred Sooty Sam whippet called

Super Blue who was put into good bull blood to get what's now Powells Pocket Rockets

Be ideal for Venus.

Behave ya fecking self,,,,fecking pocket rocket.....lol

it would most likely have to be the " Don dog " .

No ,,,dons her half brother,,,and besides as I've said befor she has a few faults I don't like,,,so I won't breed her...

I would more likely have a pup of swift ,,,or paddy or piglet ect,,,,

Don I would put over this pup of mine in years to come,,,,,if she carries on the way she did her first season,,,but it's early days,,,,

Not only that,,,it's a ball ach having pups,,,,think I would sooner buy one from something doing the biz

• Like 8

They still pups Wild Bill

Both nice strong looking sorts

If they get the gear put in front of them

No reason they won't do bits and bobs

They will be Sharp things that's for sure.

Do you have any picks of how they turning out.. Should be flying machines :thumbs:

Lovely... I liked the pigglet dog pup (If thats right...?) big red pup ?

Sound like most have/done provided themself all over. Never mind your 90 sec bitch lol she's put enough to bed to worth feeding.........

(Just to say think visa comes through in that top dog )

No the one I called piglet ,, is edrd mates dog,,,big white dog ,,,he was first born big fat fooker

Think this is him DSCF0915.jpg

Thinking about think it was him big pup, looked a smart pup with that look about it for a pup
  • 1 year later...

I had nice suprise the other day,,,a chap that had a pup of me 6 years ago got back in touch and sent a pic of his dog paddy,,,who is Venus's brother,,,just a few month back another chap got back in touch as well,,,,Trev from Ireland ,,,,it's nice to know both dogs are still running and more importantly still putting game in the freezer,,,,thanks for getting back in touch fellas it's much appreciated ,,,TOMO..

here's a pic of paddy

image.jpg1_zps4veaea3d.jpg

And here is his sister Venus ,,,,like peas in a pod

today19112003.jpg

And another sister called Lucy ,,,owned by an old friend of mine

cass005.jpg

Hi TOMO,

I did not know you did this thread I was blessed getting paddy and thanks for many years of good running on everything he was a power house of a dog paddy every day you went out he did everything you wanted and more more than everyone will ever know he had the best gears I ever seen in a dog get up fast and do the job and also stay with anything he was on until he had it and great mouth on him.

He filled many many freezers full of rabbits but he was better on things with longer ears ;) so thanks TOMO I just read everything on the thread I was looking for something and came across the thread and thanks to all the lads that liked Paddy lads he ran every bit as good as he looked Thanks TOMO,

Bob

• Like 6