Pup I Bred

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had nice suprise the other day,,,a chap that had a pup of me 6 years ago got back in touch and sent a pic of his dog paddy,,,who is Venus's brother,,,just a few month back another chap got back in t

No ,,,dons her half brother,,,and besides as I've said befor she has a few faults I don't like,,,so I won't breed her...   I would more likely have a pup of swift ,,,or paddy or piglet ect,,,,   D

Hi TOMO,   I did not know you did this thread I was blessed getting paddy and thanks for many years of good running on everything he was a power house of a dog paddy every day you went out he did ev

He said the dog did exactly what he wanted it for mate,,,and is well loved by his kids,,,,can't ask for much more,,,,I could wax lyrical ,,,about what both fellas have caught,,,but this ain't the place,,,,

I also know Fuji bitch swift has done fair bit,,,and edrd up in Scotland his mate had one that does the biz

I know one thing mateI kept the wrong pup,,,,,lol

• Like 2

Tomo real strong looking dogs in great nick.Its great when the new owners keep in touch,it don't always happen for one reason or another ,even better when they obviously been doing the job.

• Like 4

Tomo real strong looking dogs in great nick.Its great when the new owners keep in touch,it don't always happen for one reason or another ,even better when they obviously been doing the job.

+ 2 , :thumbs:

Lovely... I liked the pigglet dog pup (If thats right...?) big red pup ?

Sound like most have/done provided themself all over. Never mind your 90 sec bitch lol she's put enough to bed to worth feeding.........

(Just to say think visa comes through in that top dog )

wat breed is in the red and white bitch tomo

There all the same litter mate

Fuji off this site owned the sire,,,a minshaw type dog called jack,,grandson of minshaws blue,,

The dam was my old bitch called visa ,,,line bred coursing dog,,visa's sire was c. Moyes ,dog captin..

• Like 1

Lovely... I liked the pigglet dog pup (If thats right...?) big red pup ?

Sound like most have/done provided themself all over. Never mind your 90 sec bitch lol she's put enough to bed to worth feeding.........

(Just to say think visa comes through in that top dog )

No the one I called piglet ,, is edrd mates dog,,,big white dog ,,,he was first born big fat fooker

Think this is him

DSCF0915.jpg