Wat wormers do you lads use got told by my vet thst these are the best wormers for running dogs been using them for a few years now. Do every type of worm out there the main one for us boys is lung worm if your dog gets that then its game over. An for the price 20 quid for four isnt to bad 5-25 kg dogs one tablet.

post-99991-0-41863800-1435766437_thumb.jpg

i use milbemax too, but not anything with a lot of collie in it.

I know your vets mate, and by christ do they know how to charge!

Calder my vets mate
A use them for wormers an a vets called richmonds good vets cheap aswell an mr bones who owns the pratice as helped me out a few times top bloke
  • Like 1

Never heard of them an a dont like the look of that writing on the packet they off net like

that's because there not English lol its exactly the same as drontal,
Drontal doesnt do lung worm does three type round worm tape an hook worm thats the only three it does mate get ya self sumat was does lung worm know a few lads that dog av had it an end up bags of wind no good for running
  • Like 1

all this twaddle about lungworm is hipe the number of dogs that get lungworm in this country you can count on one hand its all hipe by bayer to sell wormers etc the easiest way to kill lungworm is to inject .3 of a mil of ivermec if the dogs has colie blood then use panacur , as for a fiver a tab for mibermax you need your head looked at I sell them for £1 a tab and I make alittle on that it covers the postage , its no wonder you never see a poor vet lol

• Like 5

all this twaddle about lungworm is hipe the number of dogs that get lungworm in this country you can count on one hand its all hipe by bayer to sell wormers etc the easiest way to kill lungworm is to inject .3 of a mil of ivermec if the dogs has colie blood then use panacur , as for a fiver a tab for mibermax you need your head looked at I sell them for £1 a tab and I make alittle on that it covers the postage , its no wonder you never see a poor vet lol

Wats a fiver mush its lose change an i know off the vets there the real thing. If your selling them at a quid a peace you must be making sumat why would you go out of your way to mess about knocking wormers out to get no benfits your self crazy.

Wats a fiver mush its lose change an i know off the vets there the real thing. If your selling them at a quid a peace you must be making sumat why would you go out of your way to mess about knocking wormers out to get no benfits your self crazy.

Oh the irony of it

• Like 1