Double Rees Breed Bull Pups For Sale

What is the dam and sire like have they had a lot off work ??

Dam is a very good allrounder the bitchs don't make single handed dogs don't get me wrong they can kill them one-on-one but there is a big difference between a dog that can kill them and a single handed dog in my eyes anyway sire is a good dog take all game very well even a rabbit and a hare but he is what I call a single handed dog . I would like say that i believe it takes 3 things to make a good dog these dogs have two of them things heart and blood there's only one other thing I believe you need after that and that's a good handler if you put your time in so will the dog that's what I believe and what I've seen over the years anyway if you have any questions please send me a text and I will ring you straight back or ring me as I'm not always on the computer

i agree about the handler part bill but sorry i have seen some bitches go about and do there job better and more regular than dogs out the same litter and the bitches are single handed i hope the pups get the homes they deserve matey

• Like 3

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3 things to make a good dog? Good dogs make them self with work put in front of them . Not cribbing your post but both parents look like they've seem very little work. Nice condition pups.

Ok sorry lads for not geting more pics up sooner just been very busy I have 3 dogs PUPS left the cream dog is the farther and the brindel dog is full brother to the mother cream dog 29" brindel dog 27

If the bitch isn't single handed and only 2 and half why the f**k breed from her ? Is it just the name that you need for ? Imo there's a lot better out there for a lot less money that are single hande

Posted Images

3 things to make a good dog? Good dogs make them self with work put in front of them . Not cribbing your post but both parents look like they've seem very little work. Nice condition pups.

• Like 6

he did say the dam was only 2 and 1/2

Which seems young maybe?
  • Like 1

No one can argue the bloods not there...but as said that bitch could of only really had one good seasons work... Both parent must of shown Texas they were worth breeding from to do it?

If the bitch isn't single handed and only 2 and half why the f**k breed from her ? Is it just the name that you need for ? Imo there's a lot better out there for a lot less money that are single handed and not show ponies

• Like 5

Show ponys, theve no seen a full seasons graft yet

Lol yea show pony's with a f**king big kick don't be a fool mate and I think my meaning of a one handed dog and maybe some other peoples meaning of a one handed dog is two different things furthermore I would just like to say that I have not sold 1 pup to to any man that has rung me up of this post and will not sell to anybody who rings me up there for the pups are no longer for sale they will be sold\ given to real sportsmen real Hunters Who no what the f*** they're on about also do me a favour boys get from behind the f****** screen get a decent dog go out with it fall in love with everything the dogs the land The Chase then come back and give me some critic until then piss off f*** off and to them ones who are genuine Hunters sportsman and are real Men I apologize for everything and good luck to yous

• Like 4

Poacherman them dogs are probably better looking then your misses, I own the sire I also breed the bitch and I work these dogs 3 nights a week, so do yourself a favour and get rid of the mongrels on your profile picture

• Like 2

If the pups were well bred off good proven dogs they would not need to be advertised on this site.i have pups born 4 days ago but you won't see them advertised here or anywhere else.people with sense over here only breed from well proven tested dogs.