Wild Boar

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Catching hogs with dogs is extremely fun and exciting. That being said, it's not for everyone. In my opinion, men need to be as hard as their dogs. If my dogs have teeth in a pig, I will have

Without meaning to be a dick. . . . the big bad boar isn't going to hunt the dogs down if they decide to jib. . . . it will just bugger off into another corner.   And yes. . . . anything trapped in

The wolfhound over here are destroyed. I dont know of a single one that is close to the original breed. Kc ruined them. Over here they are way to large and big boned that most non sighthound breeds wi

Posted Images

Got them around Tenterden, apparently

No apparently about it, we have Wild Boar in Kent. As hardly anyone can shoot Boar, so numbers are increasing!
I'm from Kent mate so knew where they at and i aint intetested in shooting them lol
  • Like 1

About half an hour.A mate of mine told me where they'd got on a good few a few years back.Then another mate told me he was coursing at the exact same place a few years back and a keeper came to them.Whilst he was having a rant at them he told them to stand still they looked round and saw 6 full grown and about the same amount of piglets running across the field.So me and a pal went to the exact same place and saw five out in the fields at 10 o'clock in the morning within 15 minutes of being there.