The Real Holocaust ?

When I lived in Germany, I spoke to people in pubs, and it was funny how their relatives always seemed to be the ones who opposed the Nazis. Only one sound old fellow stated that his father was in the Waffen SS, and that in the last days of the war, they fled from the eastern fronin Hungary, and surrendered themselves to the Americans, because they knew the Russians would have killed them.

Plenty surrendered to the Americans and got starved to death in concentration camps.

plenty more surrendered to the British and got loaded onto trains and sent to the soviets.

Good!...just what the c**ts deserved for bombing British towns and cities

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You got a pretty twisted way of looking back at history...the ss Totenkopf that slaughtered brave lads of the Royal Norfolk Regiment that where fighting a rear gaurd action outside Dunkirk...also fou

Agreed we could/should have avoided the war.   But when you look@players it was inevitable. Churchill,Stalin,hitler. They were all cut from the same cloth! Life was cheap war and winning it was a

hitler created a new monetary system that rivalled the west and communist russia and made the quickest recovery from depression ever, international jewry declared war on the germans in like 1933. we o

The Jews were sent to Britain an America before the war by Hitler, an they were refused, an señt back to Hitler,

Ww1 was devised to set up the league of nations, it didn't work so another war was needed, Hitler was influenced to power by certain western folk, what happened after ww2, united nations was setup, ynlou see were in going with this.

• Like 1

When I lived in Germany, I spoke to people in pubs, and it was funny how their relatives always seemed to be the ones who opposed the Nazis. Only one sound old fellow stated that his father was in the Waffen SS, and that in the last days of the war, they fled from the eastern fronin Hungary, and surrendered themselves to the Americans, because they knew the Russians would have killed them.

Plenty surrendered to the Americans and got starved to death in concentration camps.

plenty more surrendered to the British and got loaded onto trains and sent to the soviets.

Those the British sent back were fighting on the eastern front,you wouldn't be fit to tie their bootlaces,they are the people who saved your parents/grandparents from Soviet expansion and all the horrors that go along with it.

And starving people to death for replying in kind when they're attacked isn't a value I hold,it's sadistic and petty.

they done their best to send our and American captured soldiers home alive.,there was no talk of 'disarmed combatants' over there.

• Like 1

Those the British sent back were fighting on the eastern front,you wouldn't be fit to tie their bootlaces,they are the people who saved your parents/grandparents from Soviet expansion and all the horrors that go along with it.

And starving people to death for replying in kind when they're attacked isn't a value I hold,it's sadistic and petty.

they done their best to send our and American captured soldiers home alive.,there was no talk of 'disarmed combatants' over there.

You got a pretty twisted way of looking back at history...the ss Totenkopf that slaughtered brave lads of the Royal Norfolk Regiment that where fighting a rear gaurd action outside Dunkirk...also fought on the eastern front...they took no notice of disarmed combatants...they just machine gunned them down...i hope the lives of the likes of them where made hell and their deaths long and slow...f**k em!...as for me not being 'fit to tie nazi boot laces...i used to read battle action comic as a kid collect third reich militaria and read sven Hassel books...but i grew out of all that

How did the germans save my parents/grand parents from soviet expansion??...the Germans lost on thee eastern front...and got smashed all the way back to Berlin !!

Edited by AKA-BRINDLE
  • Like 5

The Germans weren't pushed into war, they conveniently had 50 u-boats ready to go at the very beginning. The question should be who let them build them when we'd already lost millions to the first world war only 20 years prior.

Just look at the land that was stolen from them after WW1. Why did UK and France ignore Russia when they invaded and took 52% of Poland?

ger71020.gif

Also, look at this....USA was attacking Japan BEFORE pearl harbour, but you dont see that act of war mentioned...

Raining here but still cant bring my self to trawl through the whole of this load of crap...'Brought it on themselves springs constantly to mind...the bit where she says "it soon became apparent that the allied air war was one of massacre and terror"...so what was the Blitz then?...a f***ing fire work display!?

• Like 1

Raining here but still cant bring my self to trawl through the whole of this load of crap...'Brought it on themselves springs constantly to mind...the bit where she says "it soon became apparent that the allied air war was one of massacre and terror"...so what was the Blitz then?...a f***ing fire work display!?

reading your replies i think most of this is going over your head.

but the blitz was retaliation,you don't start a fight,strike your opponent then complain when he retaliates with the same strike,or in this case a much lesser one.

Then claim it was all their fault from the start.

I'm sure someone can put up a link to the old fella from London who was on the ground in Dreden working as a POW during the terror bombing.

Dresden bombing came at the very end of the war ......it was pure revenge on the german population for not standing up against nazi rule and allowing millions of people to be killed. basic stuff....the blitz began 1940...get a book.

I bet he's got loads of books...but all with swastika's on

• Like 1

but the blitz was retaliation,you don't start a fight,strike your opponent then complain when he retaliates with the same strike,or in this case a much lesser one.

I'm sure someone can put up a link to the old fella from London who was on the ground in Dreden working as a POW during the terror bombing.

Away and read your comics and playing at vikings neems

Dresden bombing came at the very end of the war ......it was pure revenge on the german population for not standing up against nazi rule and allowing millions of people to be killed. basic stuff....the blitz began 1940...get a book.

again,this seems to be going over your head.

Britain targeted German civillians during their nightly air raids first,eventually knowing it would increase support for the war in Britain (where there was a large and growing anti-war movement) the Germans responded in kind.

as for allowing millions to be killed,the only fairy tale to have become mainstream by that point was Germany planned to take over the entire world,the propaganda and attempts to justify the genocide commited came later.

Your wrong neems

The first bomb to land on London civilian area was a mistake. Stray bomb from a Luftwaffe pilot.

Hither was furious as he knew what that would sow.

Yes German cities were targeted in the latter stages of the war.

As for treating POWs with respect lol

Maybe you are thinking of the Luftwaffe they certainly did as they looked on it as they were members of the same club sort of.

I read somewhere first bomb dropped on civilian was by the Germans during WW1 on a school of infants in East London .

Got to say as bad as I felt for the Sudatenlanders as I don't like seeing children suffering, I do feel like fook em you reap what you sow !

Away and read your comics and playing at vikings neems

I think you said it was you who reads comics,and that's an album cover of the band TYR in my avatar,not a self portrait.

And scothunter,of what relavence is any of that?

not necessarily treated with respect just not sent along with their families to be machine gunned down in Siberia or intentionally starved to death.

It's relevant cz you said something like the blitz was for retaliation ,you don't start a fight etc

I was merely pointing out the germans (mistake or not) started bombing civilians.

However they had been bombing plenty of other civilians in thier European land grab. Ask the Dutch.

As for getting machine gunned by the soviets well you poke that bear at your peril.

If memory serves me out of the 90,000 captured st Stalingrad,3,000evdr returned,and that was in the late 50s.

Ask the families of those machine gunned at malmedy.

I used to blindly defend them Aswell lol wee tip for you mate. Don't! They really did most of the shit they are accused of lol