• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only named my hob, big balls. Because he's got bigger nuts than me

One hob called Ted other called bundy

I name them, but not because I expect them to respond to their name like a dog. I suppose it's more for the kids' sake than anything else - they often ask how each individual ferret has got on after a

I name them, but not because I expect them to respond to their name like a dog. I suppose it's more for the kids' sake than anything else - they often ask how each individual ferret has got on after a ferreting trip, so it avoids any confusion if we're all singing off the same hymn sheet.

• Like 2

i used to name my ferrets afew years back now, 2 polecat hobs i had were bone crusher who always went in for the kill,the burglar because of his classic black mask, and a white albino hob called percy cause he was always good at hunting the holes.

• Like 2

Mine have names too, more the wife and kids wanted them to have names or i probably wouldnt have bothered they are Loki, bruce, aiofe and demi, then the kits are william, spike, morgan, millie and mini cause shes the smallest lol. Their pets now as well as workers.

• Like 1