Unplaned Litter

So someone just takes your dog and puts it to sleep and that's that? No more said about the matter?

It isn't about compensation. It's about punishing those in the wrong and highlighting to the public what scum the RSPCA are.

I would have them up in court and have it plastered on the front page of every national newspaper.

So someone just takes your dog and puts it to sleep and that's that? No more said about the matter?It isn't about compensation. It's about punishing those in the wrong and highlighting to the public what scum the RSPCA are.I would have them up in court and have it plastered on the front page of every national newspaper.

I don't think its the hole story gaz
dont be so paranoid gaffa Merseyside police dont care about being highlighted as scum when these dogs are involved they raided 40 adressis last year off exempt dogs and put them down alls I get is money off them and I dont want there money for killing my dog

that's not being paranoid pal that's you telling half the story any way its up to you if you want to lie down and let them walk all over ya best of look in the futre

when you do a bit more gaff and then you get them cnuts on your case and the hassle they bring with there undercover units etc and your being followed everywere then lets see if you answer the same then

• Like 3

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any of these dogs still going would love to find out I know it’s a long shot    heres fly 

a few from today pup and bitch

The two me and my mate got    

Posted Images

So someone just takes your dog and puts it to sleep and that's that? No more said about the matter?

It isn't about compensation. It's about punishing those in the wrong and highlighting to the public what scum the RSPCA are.

I would have them up in court and have it plastered on the front page of every national newspaper.

So someone just takes your dog and puts it to sleep and that's that? No more said about the matter?It isn't about compensation. It's about punishing those in the wrong and highlighting to the public what scum the RSPCA are.I would have them up in court and have it plastered on the front page of every national newspaper.

I don't think its the hole story gaz
dont be so paranoid gaffa Merseyside police dont care about being highlighted as scum when these dogs are involved they raided 40 adressis last year off exempt dogs and put them down alls I get is money off them and I dont want there money for killing my dog

that's not being paranoid pal that's you telling half the story any way its up to you if you want to lie down and let them walk all over ya best of look in the futre

when you do a bit more gaff and then you get them cnuts on your case and the hassle they bring with there undercover units etc and your being followed everywere then lets see if you answer the same then

tbh I couldn't care less bud that's me out

no offence gaff but i dont think you do near enough to come under there radar your old man did yes but not you so instead of giving advice out give your pups / culls :D some graft instead of your suppose wisdom on a forum :thumbs:

you don't know me or my old man or is this fred the frog or whatever the fek you call ya self

you said he told half a story, run along goffer go make some bric a brac or clean your pens

clean my pens lol is that all ya can come up with :laugh:

all them poor dogs cooked up all day whilst you make stuff for church jumble, ill be surprised if they don't need cleaning

:laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...