Glastonbury!

Kanye ain't my bag but i'd give him full marks for playin it solo. Just him an a big light rig. Takes balls, no one there with ya.

Proves a point though, the 'N' word...

if it ends in 'er' its racist...

if it ends in 'uz' its cool...

;)

im don't think it's balls with Kanye tho he's got such a over inflated view of him self it's unreal...but it works for him I guess...I'm more interested in his talking than his singing he comes out with some unbelievable tosh :laugh: we have sacked him watching download festival on sky arts instead Edited by kanny
  • Like 1

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol

I lived for nigh on 20 years as a hippy traveller and one thing we didn't ever do was shit in hedges like you lot do,look on EVERY hippy site and your'll see a spade by the door of most if not all gaf

I used to live 3 fields up from the villagers gate. Went a couple of times but the hypocrisy (sp?) got me in the end.     I gave my ticket away this year. I shant go again.   My truck was painte

Posted Images

Kanye ain't my bag but i'd give him full marks for playin it solo. Just him an a big light rig. Takes balls, no one there with ya.

;)

im don't think it's balls with Kanye tho he's got such a over inflated view of him self it's unreal...but it works for him I guess...I'm more interested in his talking than his singing he comes out with some unbelievable tosh :laugh: we have sacked him watching download festival on sky arts instead

Bugger... i gave sky up...!

;)

im don't think it's balls with Kanye tho he's got such a over inflated view of him self it's unreal...but it works for him I guess...I'm more interested in his talking than his singing he comes out with some unbelievable tosh :laugh: we have sacked him watching download festival on sky arts instead

Watched a bit of download earlier, Judas Priest looked good, and so did slipknot (not my usual thing)

;)

Watched a bit of download earlier, Judas Priest looked good, and so did slipknot (not my usual thing)

seen slipknot a few times took me a while to get my head around the gimmicky masks but there real crowd pleasers always a buzz when they come on...I like em!

Can you two keep the fecking thred to Glastonbury please... Tough enough watchin this shite without knowing Download is on Sky..!!! ;)

your not missing much now bud kiss are on. not really my thing

Edited by kanny
  • Like 1

What i caught i heard kanye say, your now watching the greatest rockstar of our time. Talk about blowing your own trumpet lol. Then they showed a few people sat around a fire talking about the festival and how theyve never felt so comfortable and it was spirtital. Ffs your not gurning enough for it to be spirtital. Its watching some music and getting off your face lets not try sell it as anything more than that.

I really can't stand Kanye West & I can guarantee if I was at the festival I would be elsewhere when he performed.......

.....& that's the beauty of Glastonbury as far as I'm concerned.......it's so big & so much going on, you could spend three days of enjoying all kinds of music & performance art & still be completely oblivious of the headlining acts of the main stage.....

The TV gives you a fraction of the options available at the festival...........judging from your arm chair at home just DOESN'T COUNT!

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 3

What i caught i heard kanye say, your now watching the greatest rockstar of our time. Talk about blowing your own trumpet lol. Then they showed a few people sat around a fire talking about the festival and how theyve never felt so comfortable and it was spirtital. Ffs your not gurning enough for it to be spirtital. Its watching some music and getting off your face lets not try sell it as anything more than that.

It's whatever you want it to be mate.............something you'll never find out from the safety of your bedroom :-)

• Like 2

It's whatever you want it to be mate.............something you'll never find out from the safety of your bedroom :-)

Nah im with dare on this one, glasto's lost its shine big time for me. Kanye west ..... ffs. I dont think i'll ever go back its not what it was when i used to go, maybe im getting older but were's the quality gone? Even sat, at home having a few tinnies watching it last night it got turned off after 20mins.