After paying their workers and the inland revenue they can still afford those motors, they must have some income.

The Mail on the other hand seems more interested in the cars than a human rights story.

I'm pleased that the authorities are actually taking action.

There is a group illegally camped in a public car park in a town near me. If I stayed there longer than my ticket allowed I would be hit with a ticket and £100 fine. Traffic wardens have been instructed not to ticket the travellers so as to 'avoid confrontation'.

The lesson from this is, if you have a reputation for illegal violence and intimidating people then the authorities won't apply normal rules to you...

I would like to see more HMRC investigations into travellers, with POCA being used to confiscate assets they can't account for.

• Like 7

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a nation of small minded bitter little busy bodies we have been turned in to with regards to what other people earn and pay or not.....   Like all this corporate tax nonsense that's been in the

I'm pleased that the authorities are actually taking action.   There is a group illegally camped in a public car park in a town near me. If I stayed there longer than my ticket allowed I would be

I tried to bring her up to do the right thing ,but she turned out honest and broke my heart.

Lol not a fan of them then geeko? to be honest i would have thought if they was doing anything dodgy at all last thing theyd want is a flash car. They must of payed their taxs n thought that made it fine though i mean you cant walk into a show room n buy one of them with cash.

My sister is really good friends with a young girl from a traveller family. A mate of mine was here at the time when she first asked if she could stay. Made a typical negative comment about cant trust em. My mum said yes though and the girl has stayed countless times since and is so polite shes welcome anytime. Her brothers are abit older and always in n out of prison for stupid things. Just because of what they go away for i think their idiots. Some drunk paki got off same bus stop as my sister n kept asking for her number. My sister spotted her friends brothers n asked them to walk back with her n said why. They ended up bringing her home and punched the bloke a few times till he f****d off aswell. Only found that out the other day as my mum reckoned if she told me at the time id of gone out looking for him lol. Anyway i know they have a bad reputation but i take people as i find em n not had a bad experience yet.

Lol not a fan of them then geeko? to be honest i would have thought if they was doing anything dodgy at all last thing theyd want is a flash car. They must of payed their taxs n thought that made it fine though i mean you cant walk into a show room n buy one of them with cash.

My sister is really good friends with a young girl from a traveller family. A mate of mine was here at the time when she first asked if she could stay. Made a typical negative comment about cant trust em. My mum said yes though and the girl has stayed countless times since and is so polite shes welcome anytime. Her brothers are abit older and always in n out of prison for stupid things. Just because of what they go away for i think their idiots. Some drunk paki got off same bus stop as my sister n kept asking for her number. My sister spotted her friends brothers n asked them to walk back with her n said why. They ended up bringing her home and punched the bloke a few times till he f****d off aswell. Only found that out the other day as my mum reckoned if she told me at the time id of gone out looking for him lol. Anyway i know they have a bad reputation but i take people as i find em n not had a bad experience yet.

It must be great to be young and naive .......

• Like 6

If i had dogs stolen or my nan conned by em im sure id have a different view. Like i said though i take people as i find em. In society its strange to me hows it more acceptable to be racist towards them than people who wish to change our way of life thats all.

• Like 2

If i had dogs stolen or my nan conned by em im sure id have a different view. Like i said though i take people as i find em. In society its strange to me hows it more acceptable to be racist towards them than people who wish to change our way of life thats all.

as long as you take people as you find them you won't go far wrong in life !

After paying their workers and the inland revenue they can still afford those motors, they must have some income.

The Mail on the other hand seems more interested in the cars than a human rights story.

Inland revenue, you honestly think they pay any sort of tax,,,,,, right.

There is a group illegally camped in a public car park in a town near me. If I stayed there longer than my ticket allowed I would be hit with a ticket and £100 fine. Traffic wardens have been instructed not to ticket the travellers so as to 'avoid confrontation'.

The lesson from this is, if you have a reputation for illegal violence and intimidating people then the authorities won't apply normal rules to you...

I would like to see more HMRC investigations into travellers, with POCA being used to confiscate assets they can't account for.

We had similar in Monmouth other week, personally my experience has been if you treat them right they are ok,maybe I've been lucky.

Inland revenue, you honestly think they pay any sort of tax,,,,,, right.
lol try looking up sarcasm in a dictionary ?

We had similar in Monmouth other week, personally my experience has been if you treat them right they are ok,maybe I've been lucky.

Does treat them right mean special treatment and exemption from rules which the rest of us are bound by?

• Like 1

Does treat them right mean special treatment and exemption from rules which the rest of us are bound by?

Yes because they hide behind the law they have so little regard for if anyone dares upset them.

Must admit i dont mind the travelling boys they,ve never done me no harm any dealings ive had with them have been simple and straightforward......i dont like the way they live and they are unclean in their habits.....aside from that id much rather them than a bunch of Africans or Pakis.

• Like 2

Playing the race card is their bread and butter

well lets have it right, society seems to be far more ok with being openly racist towards them but cant say f**k all about people who wanna rape our kids and blow us up.

Also surely these boys must have paid taxes? How can you buy cars like that with cash? As for wishing poca on people why other than jealousy? Dangerous people jealous people imo and keep aware from such people.

• Like 1