New Gunsmith Apprentice

Hiya fellers By now you will have heard about young Sam, the latest is a short video taken of Sam in the firing tunnel house at his work, I dont know the calibre of the gun he was test firing but certainly it was a bigger calibre than what he had been told, Sam although 5 foot ten only weighs about a bag of sugar!! I will now ask one of my visiting daughters to unload it on here if possible, No, she has been trying for the last few minutes to upload it from my email onto here to no avail, I will have to wait untill another of my grandsons to do it on his next visit. :icon_redface:

No that hasnt downloaded at all. Still cant put it on.

Edited by Tron

Hopefully someone will be able to help,would like to see the vid,as you mention the calibre being larger than he was prepared for and his slight build I'm guessing it's like one of those YouTube firing range montages??

Well I dont think he was expecting it, he has fired rifles, as he is a member of the local TA, but I have a thought that maybe his workmates was doing what all of us have been treated to when starting work, I remember being sent to the factory stores for-- Striped paint, chequered paint, A bucket of sparks, a long stand, and other impossible articals and if you refused we had the chinese wrist burn, or the favorite torment by our olders-- having a piece of coke pulled up the back of your head. :censored:

Edited by Tron
  • 4 weeks later...

Hiya fellers, The video of Sam is now hope

fully on to view the calibre of the rifle was .375 hence the kick on firing. :huh: No still cant download it. :hmm:

Edited by Tron