Toothy Critters

Nothing planned yet, it's the wife's 40th in December so a big family trip after Christmas is being lined up,

She's looked at a villa near the parks but I've said I'll do a week for the kids but that's it, I need to be near water lack of crowds after that lol (sound like a right brat don't I lol)..

Once I've more details I'll let you know as your advice etc would be most welcome..

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

amberjack on a 3lb livebait hell of a battle mutton snapper

birds mean fishshark on fly

a few caught on lures flies and livebaits going back some 25 yrs hardest fight from any fish ive had

Nothing planned yet, it's the wife's 40th in December so a big family trip after Christmas is being lined up,

She's looked at a villa near the parks but I've said I'll do a week for the kids but that's it, I need to be near water lack of crowds after that lol (sound like a right brat don't I lol)..

Once I've more details I'll let you know as your advice etc would be most welcome..

am in the same boat as you mate next oct doing the parks , last year I was casting at 5lb redfish under the mangroves hr later I was casting at 30lb redfish in deeper water guide was doing cartwheels over what he called breeder redfish , they refused the fly right across their nose twice but the blood was pumping atb any help I can give no prob

• Like 1

am in the same boat as you mate next oct doing the parks , last year I was casting at 5lb redfish under the mangroves hr later I was casting at 30lb redfish in deeper water guide was doing cartwheels over what he called breeder redfish , they refused the fly right across their nose twice but the blood was pumping atb any help I can give no prob

Thanks very much mate..

Your pics have certainly whetted the appetite lol

• Like 1

Cracking thread fair play.....what dreams are made of!!

Thanks for sharing.

cheers mate :thumbs: flats side of an island called musha cay owned by opreh winfrey you know its got to be fished lol be rude not to , didn't see a sign saying no fishing70abec90-1d18-4031-8ac3-8da29e24be83_zps

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 3

Thanks for sharing.

cheers mate :thumbs: flats side of an island called musha cay owned by opreh winfrey you know its got to be fished lol be rude not to 70abec90-1d18-4031-8ac3-8da29e24be83_zps
Of all the fishing I've seen or read about its fishing for bonefish on the fly that really appeals to me, everybody who fishs for them always says about the speed of them. You've lived tge dream fair play.
  • Like 1

Thanks for sharing.

cheers mate :thumbs: flats side of an island called musha cay owned by opreh winfrey you know its got to be fished lol be rude not to 70abec90-1d18-4031-8ac3-8da29e24be83_zps
Of all the fishing I've seen or read about its fishing for bonefish on the fly that really appeals to me, everybody who fishs for them always says about the speed of them. You've lived tge dream fair play.

had bonefishfever a good few years now , once you hook a good sized bone on a flat its game over its that addictive , then once you've lost a reel biggie then you step up your tackle , any bone on a flat is a reel ball think I read that a burst speed of a carp /pike is 7mph and the burst of a bone / cuda is near 35mph they do shift cheers, the runway to bone /cuda central aee94acc-9670-448c-b209-b03a379156d3_zps

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2

It's sunday morning, my head's a bit fuzzy :blink: , and i can see pics of paradise and talk of bonefish jitters and bonefish fever :haha: , they must be the best saying's i have heard (and i will use) i have laughed my head off at them saying's :laugh: that woke me up. :laugh: Great stuff mate.

• Like 1

It's sunday morning, my head's a bit fuzzy :blink: , and i can see pics of paradise and talk of bonefish jitters and bonefish fever :haha: , they must be the best saying's i have heard (and i will use) i have laughed my head off at them saying's :laugh: that woke me up. :laugh: Great stuff mate.

cheers bb the fever wears off after 25yrs if im lucky then I hope to contract tarpon fever lol a7be8df1-4a0a-423f-a7a8-c1ccd211dd01_zps0b83505d-288b-4b64-b7f1-1816da7795e2_zps2580bd0c-40ea-46c7-9f73-1472b6543002_zps

• Like 3

anticipating a good day and armed with fly rods but I,m no purist if it wont take a fly the popper and live bait rods are ready destiny11073.jpgdestiny11097.jpg arriving at little farmers cay population of 30 mainly conch and spear fisherman and 1 bar needed beer :Ddestiny11358.jpg ariel pic of Andros south bight teeming with bonefishd7b126a8-5a80-4de6-ad5a-ea587701b33f_zps

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 7