The plan this summer is to do a full loop ,,,start at Dunkirk down the east side of France to the med,,,,then along the coast to Spain ,,down to Portugal then up following the coast all the way round past bilbou,,Bordeaux ect all the way back to Dunkirk ,,,,

• Like 1

The plan this summer is to do a full loop ,,,start at Dunkirk down the east side of France to the med,,,,then along the coast to Spain ,,down to Portugal then up following the coast all the way round past bilbou,,Bordeaux ect all the way back to Dunkirk ,,,,

Thats a fair old walk i hope you,ve lost a bit of weight ;)

• Like 2

Thats a fair old walk i hope you,ve lost a bit of weight ;)

I doubt it, he was sweating just typing that out...?

• Like 2

be great to do that tomo.

have a look around the st. marlo area in france. its beautiful area." le mont st michel "is a very worth wile trip out for the day if your down that way.

That's a great plan, I'll be doing the same when my kids are older..........I've really got into these driving tours now :-) flying straight to a resort, staying in the same place for a week or two, then flying back holds little appeal to me......

That's a great plan, I'll be doing the same when my kids are older..........I've really got into these driving tours now :-) flying straight to a resort, staying in the same place for a week or two, then flying back holds little appeal to me......

My youngest will only be 11 month when we go,,,so I'm going to try and keep the driving to at most 6 hours,,,but some places we stop at for a few days,,,and I think one place for a week,,,

My youngest will only be 11 month when we go,,,so I'm going to try and keep the driving to at most 6 hours,,,but some places we stop at for a few days,,,and I think one place for a week,,,

The furthest we've been so far was up to Denmark & Sweden last year when my boy was a similar age, I put a 4 hour limit on my driving then, obviously depends on your timing........I've got another on the way, so maybe another year or two I'll do the Spain thing, it's already in the planning stage :-)

• Like 1

I bet that was nice ,,Denmark Sweden ,,ect,,,,did you see much wildlife,,,even if it was dead rabbits ,,hares, as road kill

I didn't see much, some hares..........it was pretty flat. The people are great, very friendly & good with English :-), a few times in Copenhagen had folk just come up to us to see if we needed any help! Well worth a visit :-)