Looking for a good family resort Spain or Portugal, looking for somewhere good for the kids with lots to do but not mad busy with a nice beach, so many to pick from just looking for somewhere where we can relax but plenty for the kids to do aged between 2 - 12 thanks in advance

salou, i have always found it great for a family holiday

We stayed in salou a few years ago and it was great plenty to do the big theme park, water park up the road too .Great beach and only 2 hours ish on a plane and 25 minutes transfer from airport ..Or even Cap Salou is a bit quieter ideal for a small family.

I'm of to Gran Canaria end of July. Canny f***ing wait.

A waterpark , a zoo not far away and lots of entertainment for us and the wee man. Happy Days...??

Cheers for the help lads, booked a nice place in skanes in Tunisia, looks a good place just what I'm looking for.

Its nice there ive been to Yasmine Hammamet a few times...hold your temper down though mate you,ll be surrounded by annoying little men trying to drag you into shops every time you leave the resort :D .....have a cracking time anyway.

A waterpark , a zoo not far away and lots of entertainment for us and the wee man. Happy Days...??

Nice one bud, you'll fit right in at the zoo then eh lol

• Like 1

Cheers for the help lads, booked a nice place in skanes in Tunisia, looks a good place just what I'm looking for.

Its nice there ive been to Yasmine Hammamet a few times...hold your temper down though mate you,ll be surrounded by annoying little men trying to drag you into shops every time you leave the resort :D .....have a cracking time anyway.

Looking forward to it gnash wanted to avoid the usual spots n try somewhere a bit different, and for the shops, I had enough of that in those daft corridors in marmaris was a bad experience and would never go back near them! Ishmalar market wasn't as bad but still full of sleazy arrogant pricks

Nice one bud, you'll fit right in at the zoo then eh lol
?...I was just letting you know so you don't book the same place and spoil my holiday...?

Can just see you now lab grown man walking around with full Celtic strip on, fecking hate seeing that ?

Nah it'll just be the tops and vests......maybe ma pair of Celtic shades I just got for Father's Day tae....?

I'm off to Corfu on the 7th August. Hate the bloody heat so I'm only going under protest! :laugh: got a feeling I'm in for two weeks of hell..

It's a nice island, some beautifull bays and coves off the beaten track, car / bike hire is dirt cheap. Decent water park for a day out. I personally like the old town, well worth the effort to get to.

I'm off to Corfu on the 7th August. Hate the bloody heat so I'm only going under protest! :laugh: got a feeling I'm in for two weeks of hell..

It's a nice island, some beautifull bays and coves off the beaten track, car / bike hire is dirt cheap. Decent water park for a day out. I personally like the old town, well worth the effort to get to.
Aye mate, been before, went to Kassiopi! :) My mum goes every year to Sidari, we're going with her this year. I told her I'm dumping the kids on her and pissing off up the mountains on a motorbike! :D