Pups At Four Weeks

Cracking looking pups, they are in great condition. The bitch did a great job rearing them.

What two are you keeping, it must have been hard to pick just the two.

Best of luck with them.

Not sure yet,will wait until about ten weeks,there is a fine big black dog on the litter.The rest are going to hunting partners so they wont be far away.

• Like 1

Cracking looking pups, they are in great condition. The bitch did a great job rearing them.

What two are you keeping, it must have been hard to pick just the two.

Best of luck with them.

Not sure yet,will wait until about ten weeks,there is a fine big black dog on the litter.The rest are going to hunting partners so they wont be far away.

Decisions, decisions, you'd nearly have to keep the dog the only one in the litter?

• Like 1

Nice pups good even litter breed the right way worker to worker and all going to mate's who are going to work them well done got a litter due in 10 days myself fingers crossed

I would have liked to put her to a white dog,but I could not find one that fitted the bill,mabye in the future I might come on one that I consider good enough.Best of luck with your litter.

Nice pups good even litter breed the right way worker to worker and all going to mate's who are going to work them well done got a litter due in 10 days myself fingers crossed

I would have liked to put her to a white dog,but I could not find one that fitted the bill,mabye in the future I might come on one that I consider good enough.Best of luck with your litter.

Good strong looking pups Liam,hope they do the buisness for ye.

• Like 1