Tyson Flurry

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You could be right but, and let's be frank here, the heavyweight division has seen better days ! To be a "heavyweight champion" is not the great sporting achievement it once was. For a start it used

I agree with you 100%krusty , I think the old fella is a bit punchy , its clear you know what your talking about ,and hes jealous ATB

Krusty ,I,m guessing you hear the words ,"deluded" and "dopey", quite a lot .

Posted Images

I couldn't believe smithy was over weight.

With the fine he will get and hes staff payed.

Looks like it was Not a great payday for him.Personally I think he should never of taken that fight.

I would presume that is the last we see off him.

If only the judges in the first Abraham fight scored correctly.

If only.

He was Shit hot in the first Abraham fight...he was just shit last nightt

Totally agree.

And very un-smithy like.

He was Shit hot in the first Abraham fight...he was just shit last nightt

Totally agree.

And very un-smithy like.

Yeah...f**k knows what happened there...gonna haunt him if he calls it a day after that

I didnt see the Ward/Smith fight till late last night that was poor....hard as it is to say about any pro fighter the one thing thats unforgiveable is not putting the work in.....i would think Smith would find it hard to retire living with that as his last fight.

Edited by gnasher16

Think he should use hes experience and knowledge to get young callum at the top.

Think hes fighting next week.

Just looked...he's fighting some French lad...also fighting Rocky Feilding for the British title later in the year...now that at least should be a cracking tear-up

• Like 1

Think he should use hes experience and knowledge to get young callum at the top.

Just looked...he's fighting some French lad...also fighting Rocky Feilding for the British title later in the year...now that at least should be a cracking tear-up

And what a cracking match-up it was too...that Rebrasse is one tough french man...future looks bright for Callum Smith

And what a cracking match-up it was too...that Rebrasse is one tough french man...future looks bright for Callum Smith

Very tough and a good fight to watch.

Theres some good match ups for the promoter's to sort out in the super middle division.

• Like 1