Alrite guys just a quick question my missus ran over a hare last night and bought it home thinking it would be okay for the dogs its head and chest are a bit fxxked all the gut came out of its neck poo and all i was wondering if it would be okay to feed to the dogs it just a to good to waste to just leave it by the road side atb .corey

Edited by green dragon
  • Like 1

Alrite guys just a quick question my missus ran over a hare last night and bought it home thinking it would be okay for the dogs its head and chest are a bit fxxked all the gut came out of its neck poo and all i was wondering if it would be okay to feed to the dogs it just a to good to waste to just leave it by the road side atb .corey

leave it for old Charlie boy , he soon make use of it lol. I always feed frozen rabbits/hares that had 5 weeks frozen , so for me unless you want to freeze it leave it where it is.

• Like 1

Take the skin off, open it up take out everything and wash the crap out under the tap, jobs a Gooden if you dont feed raw regularly I would leave the bones as the stomach acids may struggle to digest it if not used to raw

Atb